Special Chapter (first day/night in GeHenna):

Natalie's POV:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room. I tried to sit up but I couldn't due to an intense pain in my chest. I looked down to see my upper body covered in bloody bandages, then suddenly it hit me. I forgot I got stabbed.

The door opened, I turned my head to look who it was and there I saw a tall, muscular guy with light brown hair.

"Oh good you're awake." He walked closer to me. "My name is Onew, I am your health care taker and your personal trainer."

"Nice to meet you." I replied.

"The pleasure is all mine Queen Natalie, now I have some news to tell you before I can help you sit up... Do you want the good news or bad news first?"

"Bad news." I always chose bad news first so I can feel better with good news after.

"Bad news is that you lost a lot of blood and you'll need to stay bed written for a while that means you have to stay here longer than the estimated time... The good news is that-" he paused before saying these next words "you're pregnant."  My heart stopped and tears filled my eyes. A rush of happiness overflowed into my body.

"I'm pregnant?" I asked for declaration.

"Yes your highness." With those words I started to cry. Since I was lying on my back my tears trailed off my face, and onto the soft bed. "Queen Natalie are you okay?" Onew asked in a worried tone of voice.

"Yes Onew, I'm fine... I'm just very happy... Now help me up, I don't need to stay bed written. I'll be just fine." I smiled.

"You're not ready to get out of bed ma'am."

I stuck out my arm. "Onew, do you really want to get on a pregnant Demon Queen's bad side?"

"No." He replied quickly as he grabbed my arm. I stood up and walked to the mirror in the corner of the room. I ripped off the bandages and there wasn't even a scar... It was just me being sore. I put my arm over my chest and turned around, Onew's mouth was wide open.

"You're not suppose to be able to stand, let alone walk and move your arms." He looked amaze.

"Can you please get me something to wear?" I chuckled.

"Of course, and I'll let the council know that you are okay." He closed the door as he left the room. I walked to the mirror and looked at my stomach, even though I'm not showing yet. I can't believe it. I created it with the love of my life.

"Mama loves you so much." I whispered as I stared at my stomach.

I heard a knock on the door. "Queen Natalie it's me Onew, I have your proper attire for dinner tonight." I walked towards the door and opened it. He handed me a purple and black corset dress, black wedges, and a silver crown.

"Can you help me?"

"Of course your majesty." He smiled as he walked into my room.

He turned around as I took off my pants and slipped on the dress. "Okay you can turn around now." He turned around and smiled. He walked towards me.

As he was lacing up the corset top he spoke. "You truly look magnificent."

"Thank you Onew. Now can you tell me why I need to dress like this?"

"You are the Queen and it is only proper for you to be dressed in beautiful gowns, you also have your first dinner with the Demon Council tonight. You know technically when you're in GeHenna I am the only one that is allowed to see you in informal attire."