Chapter Six:

Natalie's POV:

Still unconscious...

I suddenly found myself in a dark room, only lit by one candle. I looked around trying to find a some way of escape.  I saw a door and ran towards it. I tried to push and pull as hard as I could, but it was no use. I banged on the door hoping someone was going to come and rescue me, but no one came.

"Someone!... Help Me!... Please!..." I yelled out.

"Quiet child!" I heard a soft voice say.

"Wh-who are you?" I said shakily.

"I'm your power." I turned and saw a bright light. The fire that was on the candle, turned into a fire look-alike of me.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I am your power... It's time for you to except me and fully awaken into the demon Princess you're meant to be." It informed me.

"If I except you... What will happen to me?... And will it effect my current relationships?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out." And with that it walked towards me. It aligned its body with mine and walked into me. I felt a rush of energy and power enter me.

Waking Up:

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw I was in Taehyung's room. I sat up, I felt fully refreshed and energized. I looked down and noticed I was in my own pajamas. I turned my head to the left and saw all my clothes, and shoes were in Taehyung's closet also.  I stood up and stretched. I walked downstairs to the T.V. room but I saw no one there.

"Hello!" I called out. I heard some noise from the game room. I walked in and saw everyone there  playing a game. "Um... Hi." I said. Everyone looked at me and ran towards me.

"Natalie!" Chanyeol exclaimed. They all hugged me.

"You were out for a couple of days." Desi said.

"Yeah are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm fine... But it only felt like I was out for a couple of seconds." I said.

"Really?... Did anything happen to you when you were out?" Yoongi asked.

"Well I was talking to this flame version of myself... And it said it was my power... I accepted it into and now here I am." I explained.

"You're awakened now!" Hobi said cheerfully.

"Yeah."

"That's great... And since your the demon Princess you have all powers available to demons and even some special ones." Suho explained.

"Hey I have a question... My parents weren't demon royalty... But I am... How?" I asked.

"It's not about that it's about the marks... And as long as you have a child your family will continue to be demon royalty." Namjoon explained.

"Oh." I said. I looked around and noticed Taehyung was in the back, against the wall. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You scared the shit out of me... I thought I lost you for a second... You should of just told me you were going to be awakening soon." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." I chuckled.

"Hey wanna go to our room?" He asked me.

"When did I move in?" I smiled.

"About two days ago." He said. He then picked me up bridal style again and carried me to our room.

"You're all healed now... So I can actually hug you and not worry about hurting you." He said before placing me on the bed. I laid down on my back, with my head on his soft pillow.

Play the video while reading this part.

He crawled between my legs and laid his head down on my chest. I rubbed my fingers through his silky hair.

"I'm so glad your back." He mumbled. I smiled at his words.

"I'm happy to be back." I replied. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you Natalie." He said the words that make my heart melt.

"I love you too Taehyung." I replied. He crawled up a bit more. His lips touched mine and I felt like I was in heaven.

His hands found their way to my waist and he tightened his grip as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I brought him closer to me as I deepened the kiss even more. He broke the kiss and pulled back, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"I have to stop here... Or I won't be able to stop later." Taehyung said.  I saw lust in his eyes. I know he wants me as much as I want him.

Taehyung's POV:

"Who said you have to stop?" She replied in a seductive tone. I took that as a sign to continue. I kissed her again but this time it was different. We both knew that we wanted each other. She switched positions. I was laying down while she was on top. I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me. I depended the kiss. Her hands were placed on my cheeks. She started rolling her hips. I was extremely turned on... And I know she felt my boner. I pushed her back on bottom and I took control. As I was kissing her neck I heard a small moan escape her lips.

"Don't hold back." I told her.

"But what if they hear?" She asked.

"They'll get over it." I said.

I went back to kissing her neck. I'm not going to stop until I see love bites.  I lifted my head to look... I achieved my goal. I took off her shirt and admired her beautiful body. I slid off her shorts and kissed her legs. When I kissed her inner thigh she flinched.

"Oh so your the sensitive type." I teased.

"Shut up." She said jokingly.

I kissed her inner thigh again. She then let out another moan. I kissed her stomach and trailed back up to her mouth. She took off my shirt.
'His body is perfect.' I heard her thoughts.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You can read my mind?" She asked.

"Yeah... But don't worry only I can... That's one of my special powers." I told her.

She kissed me again and immediately deepened the kiss. She unbuckled my belt and slid off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. I unclasped her bra and looked at her chest. I kissed one of her breasts and trailed down her stomach. I pulled my boxers off. I touched the hem of her PINK panties, but stopped myself.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded her head. I proceeded and pulled her panties down slowly. As I entered her slowly she let out a moan. It felt so good sliding into her. As I started picking up the pace I groaned slightly. I knew she was about to climax, so I sped up the pace even more.

"Taehyung!" She moaned my name loudly. I took that as a sign to go faster so I did. She finally climaxed. She was a moaning mess. I could feel my thrusts getting more erratic as I was about to climax as well. Natalie's hands gripped my hair tight and I climaxed. I rode out our orgasms and pulled out slowly. As I pulled out another moan escaped from her lips. I laid down besides her and put my arm around her waist.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"It hurt a bit, but I'm fine." She said. 
We were both breathing hard, and sweaty. She looked so beautiful.

I looked back up at her and noticed she was sleeping. I covered our naked bodies with the blanket and fell asleep with her in my arms.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry... Not sorry XD