Her hair was styled perfectly, he never saw her put that much make-up than the usual, and the short purple dress that was showing off practically everything "I've been waiting for so long, don't make me wait like that again, its cold !" She glared and fixed her black coat "you sure are well-dressed" he said and she blushed "you didn't even apologize" she crossed her arms.

He stared at her cute face then sighed "alright, what do I do for you to forgive me ?" He said "a kiss" she pouted and he slightly blushed, he reached to cub her cheeks and bent down to kiss her "like that ?" He whispered against her lips "a-a little more" she tiptoes to capture his lips and clenched on his chest, she looked down immediately once she noticed people started to stare.

He pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, she gasped in surprise and blushed at the sudden attack "i-idiot ! S-Stop it !" She clenched on his back "can't help it, your cute" he mumbled "we're in public !" She tugged on him "I don't care" he said "your started it" he glared "and I want to end it" she popped a vein, she felt cold all over the sudden when he let go of her "that's unfair, you know. That will turn off a man's desire if you keep doing that" he put his hands in his pockets "what kind of desire !?" She glared.

He rubbed his neck and sighed heavily "fine, let's go" he walked away "w-wait !" She called and he looked at her "I-I can't walk in these heels" she clenched on her coat. He blinked a couple of times before chuckling and walking back to her, she blushed and took his arm that he offered then they started walking.

They glanced at each other and she blushed at his small smile, she hugged his arm and looked down, which made him chuckle at her shyness "how did you even walk here when I wasn't with you ?" He said "K-Kazumi-san helped me walk here, s-she's the one who dressed me up for our date" she explained "huh ?" His face darkened "d-don't get mad at her, I-I was the one who asked her to !" She waved her hand.

He pulled her by her shoulders and kissed her lips "you didn't need to go this far for my sake" he said "I-I want to !" She blushed and he frowned "e-everyone kept talking about Hibari Kyoya dating a tomboy, or the school's devil what they preferred to call me" she mumbled "I don't really care" she said "but I am doing my best to look like a girl" she mumbled "Itatatata !!" She almost cried when he pulled her cheek with his teeth.

She winced and rubbed her cheek "you just want to look beautiful for me, right ?" He said "a-at least once" she mumbled and huffed "do you see me complaining about how your body looks ?" He said "well you are complaining about my height even though I'm not short" she mumbled to herself "Oi shorty snowflake" she popped a vein "who are you calling short !?" She glared at him.

She puffed her cheeks and looked away, he slightly smiled and kissed her head "you always look beautiful in your own way, on and out of the dress" he whispered in her ear "are you referring me in pants or naked ?" She raised a brow and glared "both" he smirked and she rolled her eyes "your strength is also beautiful" he said "speaking of which, your crushing my foot with your heel" he looked down "I know" she smirked "that's for imagining me naked, you pervert" she glared.

They soon reached a fancy restaurant and reserved a private seat next to the window "I'll be taking this, miss" the waiter offered his arm "oh, thank you" Kyokai nodded and handed him her coat that she just removed. Kyoya gave the other waiter his coat before turning to her, his eyes widen at the purple dress she was wearing. He covered his blush at the sight of her bare back as he scanned her from head to toe, she glanced at him over her shoulder to see him checking her out and blushed red.

She looked ahead and rubbed her arm "this is embarrassing, I shouldn't have wore this dress" she thought and held her cheeks, he walked ahead to embrace her from behind "Oi" he glared "hm !" She closed her eyes shut "are you trying to seduce me ?" He whispered in her ear "I'm sorry !" She covered her face "such a turn on" he smirked "no, don't leave marks ! We're in public !" She gasped as he kissed her neck "such a turn off" he glared "Gomen" she mumbled.