Emma Bloom

A/n... Hi guys, hope you like this . I will probrably update pretty quickly depending on whether I have the time...Which I probrably will soooo..... This is my first ever fanfiction so I hope you like it Enjoy

Miss Peregrine's POV

Thunk Thunk! I heard the large door knocker thump against the wood of the door. As I got up Enoch came to me.

"Miss Peregrine, who is that at the door?" He says, with a concerned look on his face.

"I haven't a clue dear. I shall go and find out. Please darling, wait here and ensure none of the other children come to me while I am at the door," I say, trying to keep the worry out of my expression. Unexpected visitors are not good. I must assume the worst...a wight.

Enoch nods. I quickly rush to the door and open it cautiously. Standing there is Miss Bluejay and a pale ,shivering teenager in a lovely blue dress. Immediately I gesture them inside.

"Ah, Miss Bluejay, lovely to see you here. How might I be of help?"

"If you could would you be able to take Miss Bloom? My loop is just absolutely full. I couldn't possibly take another. Of course I would understand if you couldn't." She says

For a moment I consider this. Then I decide... yes I will take her... I only have 5 children here presently.

"Of course. Now dear, what is your name?" I ask, smiling gently.

"Emma Bloom... I...It's nice to m...meet you," She shivers out.

Suddenly, realising she must be freezing to death, I wrap an arm around Emma and lead her to a sofa. Then I rush to the linen cupboard and take a soft ,warm blanket and drape it over her shaking shoulders.

"Thank you... Miss Peregrine. Am I now coming to stay here?" She asks

"Yes love. I'm sorry to have to leave you but Miss Peregrine will take excellent care of you. I promise you." Miss Bluejay says sweetly.

I shoot a smile at the two. Then she tells me of Emma's sad past and her peculiarity. Her life will have been brighter now she has come to live with her own kind. She will not be neglected any longer.

"Now I really must be off. I'm sorry Miss Peregrine for not giving you any time to think," She says.

I nod, smiling. Emma leaps of the sofa and into Miss Bluejays arms, sobbing.

"I will miss you. Please stay in contact," She says into Miss Bluejay's shoulder.

They exchange goodbyes and Miss Bluejay goes on her way.

I welcome Emma to Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children

A/n... I know that did have a lot of dialogue but I hope it was relatively good...It was also very short... Hopefully the next one will be longer. It was pretty boring...please tell me if you agree and I'll try to make it more exciting...Comments are really helpful. Thanks.