More News!

Skye's P.O.V.

I wake up to Maya's face two inches from mine. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled at her so loud that all the guys came running up. "What happened!" Johnny yelled while Soda looked around thinking we were being murdered. "Maya scared the living shit outta me. That's what happened" I say still catching my breath from my near death experience. Johnny came and sat next to me, "Maya, I love you cuz Skye does, but get the fuck out!" He says with sarcasm and I laugh. Maya mocks him and walks out. "My names Johnny and I call the shots cuz I wanna fuck Skye. HUH!" (Ya I know the huh challenge wasn't a thing but I couldn't resit that. Sorry =D) I laugh even harder at that and Johnny goes red and his fists turn to balls. ( THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID HUH ok no more interrupting I swear!) "Calm down babe it's just a joke." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ok fine I'll leave you to get ready. I love you." He says after kissing my nose. "Love you more." I say and get dressed. Last day of summer. MAN, time flies. 

---30 minutes later---

I'm all ready and we are all sitting around. It's so hot today. "UGHHHHHHH I'M MELTING!" Two yells while rolling to a new spot on the floor. "I know lets do something." I say. I hear a knock on the door. No one got up to answer it, so I did. I opened the door and found a pretty blonde girl that I have seen before. Sandy!  "Um ya... How may I help you!" I say in a sassy and cold tone. "I'm here to see Soda." She says. I roll my eyes at her and walk inside to get Soda. "Hi my names Sandy and I'm here to make Soda fall for me cuz I'm a slut. HUH!" I yell from inside the house. "SANDY!" Soda's head flies up at the mention of her name. "Ya that bitch is at the door." I said and sat down next to Johnny on the couch. "Babe calm down, you act like you love him." Johnny said with jealousy. "Well I do I love him like a brother. I don't like it that she took advantage of him!" I said a little too loud cuz Soda walked over to me. "Took advantage of me! That's what you think it is!" He yelled at me. I felt my face heat up.
"YA SHE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GUY GOT PREGNANT AND MOVED! I CALL THAT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR KINDNESS!!!" I yelled and walked out of the house.  "Skye wait I'm sorry!" I hear him yell. But I keep walking to the park and sit on one of the old swings. 
I remember coming here with Dally when we were kids. 

flashback

"Higher Dally higher!" I yelled as 11 year old Dally pushed me on the swings. I was 9

"Ok but don't fall off Skye I don't want you getting hurt." He calls back.
"I won't I promise!" I yelled as I went higher. I wanted to go no hands but fell backwards. "AHH" I yelled as I fell to the floor. But Dally caught me right before I hit the ground. 

"I told you to be careful you almost got hurt!" He said his voice filled with worry. 

" But I didn't" I said with sarcasm. We walked home

End

Thank you so much for reading this far!

-Stay Gold ans DIFJ