An Old Friend!

Skye's P.O.V.

I wake up and have breakfast, like any other day at the Curtis house. We are all having a kind of lazy day. I was getting kind of bored, Johnny must have noticed, "Hey, babe, you wanna go on a walk?" I nod yes and we leave. Not before Johnny grabs his new blade. We were walking around, not talking about anything in particular when I bump into someone.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" I practically shout at the girl I ran into. She looks familiar, it wasn't until she spoke "Oh no problem" When I remember...
"MAYA OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!" I shout and hug her. Maya was my all time best friend, until she moved away with her sister a few years ago, right after I dropped out.She is taken by surprise. "Wait... SKYE OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!" She yells back. Then she looks at Johnny, "OMG that's the guy I liked in fourth grade! Johnny Cade right?" She asks in a flirty tone. I shoot a glance at Johnny. Maya was a pretty girl, she knew how to get a guy. She had beautiful slightly wavy blonde hair. She flips her hair and bats her eyes at Johnny, she still likes him.
"Uh, ya that's me, but Skye has something to tell you..." He looks at me. UGH great let me break my BFF's heart. She'll get over it. She was dating Two-Bit for the last few weeks she was in town, I wonder if he knows she is back. "Well what is it Skye?" She asks. Crap I must have zoned out. "Me and Johnny are dating." I tell her and Johnny pulls me for a kiss to prove it. "Oh cool." She says. "Hey, you know where Two is?" She asks. "Ya he's at the place I'm staying at, you wanna see him and my brother and friends?" I ask. She nods and we head back to the Curtis house.
"HEY WHERE IS KEITH I FOUND HIM EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shout as I walk into the house. All heads look in my direction and Two shoots up in the air. He still loves Maya, but she got over him. He still talks about her. He had cheated on her. She was beyond mad. He sees her, shoves me out of the way and picks Maya up and spins her around.

"OH MY GOD BABE YOU'RE BACK!" He says while putting her down. Dally caught me before I hit the ground. "Thanks again Keith." I say while sitting next to Pony.
"I'm not your 'babe' Two!" Maya says while sitting next to me. She is staring at Dally. She is 17 now. I know Dal has a thing for her, has since we were kids. She faces me "Why are you calling Two Keith, he hates that?" I hesitate, I know she is going to beat the shit outta him. "He punched me in the face for nothing." I pull back my hair revealing the huge bruise. Her eye widen as she stands up. "TWO BIT MATTHEWS HOW COULD YOU!!!" She yells at him while jumping on top of him. She is punching him right where he hit me. It takes me, Soda, and Dally to get her off Two. "Calm down there!" I tell her, "I have to tell you EVERYTHING" And everyone knows what will happen. If this is what Two got for punching me... Who knows of Pony will live to see tomorrow...