Sexy

Skye's P.O.V.

I wake up to Maya shaking me "Get the fuck up you lazy ass!" She is yelling at me. I shove her off me causing her to fall of the bed. "I'm up god damn it what the fuck do you want!?" I ask irritated that she woke me up. If anyone but Johnny or Maya had woken me, they'd be dead. "Get up and put this on! NOW!" Maya yells while throwing clothes at me. I put on my push up bra that shows off my 34 D boobs. And a red crop top with white polka dots on it, some tight skinny jeans and I get up to brush my hair just as Maya throws me a red bow to pin some back, and she even threw some black heels at me. "Damn don't need to throw everything at me!" I say while putting of some makeup. "What kind of look am I going for?" I ask her. She thinks about it. "SEXY!" She says. I roll my eyes and go to work. I put on concealer did a smoky eye and winged eyeliner, some blush and my red lipstick. "Sexy enough?" I ask her. She shrugs "Ask Johnny." And we walk downstairs. All the guys are there and their jaws drop, even Dally's "Damn if you weren't my sister I'd be hitting on you." He says and I laugh. "Aww thanks Dal." I say and give him a hug, he pushes me off him. I look at the other guys who still have their mouths wide open, "Close your damn mouths you are going to catch flies!" I say while walking up to each of them and closing their mouths. But then I realize Johnny isn't there, "Hey where's Johnnycakes?" I ask.

 "Right here baby doll." He says from behind me. He is holding a dozen roses! "Would you like to go on a date with me today?" He asks. My eyes go wide and I blush hard core. "OF COURSE I WOULD THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHNNY I LOVE YOU!" I say while hugging him and giving him a quick kiss. "I'm gonna change my lipstik, I'll be right back." I say while running to swap lipstick for a stain. I make sure it's dry before coming back down and walking over to Johnny. "Wait you didn't ch-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. 

Johnny's P.O.V.

I was hiding in the kitchen waiting for Skye to come down. And when she did, man was I stunned. She was beautiful, sexy as fuck! It took all my courage to walk out and give her the roses I got for her and ask her out. I knew she would say yes, but I mean she was beautiful. I was sad when I only got a peck but then she went to go change her lipstick, I didn't want another episode of that again! When she comes back down her lips were the same. "Wait you didn't ch-" She cut me off by smashing her perfect lips against mine. Things would have turned into a heated make out session if Maya  didn't interrupt us. "Time to go lovers!" She said laughing. "Bye y'all don't wait up." Skye said with a huge smile on her face. "Bye guys" I said and I hold her hand and we walk into a perfect day, I'm with a perfect girl, making her so happy. I love her...