Adventuring

Soda's P.O.V.

I am taking who ever wants to go to watch a drag race on the other side of town. Nobody knows where we are going except for Steve. We all pile into Darry's truck and Skye, Johnny, and Pony get in the bed. I like driving fast, so I speed down to the other side of town. I'm not reckless like Dally, just like going fast. When we get there, Johnny gets out and lifts Skye out. He is such a gentleman. Today was their 1 month anniversary. Skye had something planned she told me. Johnny also asked me to drive them somewhere. We climb a tree to watch the race. We all fit except for Skye and Johnny, perfect. They go to another tree. Then they are kissing. I smile. I like them together. I turn my attention to the race that just started. 

Skye's P.O.V.

Me and Johnny walk to another tree. "Skye today is our 1 month anniversary, I have something special planned for us." Johnny tells me. He leans in and kisses me, softly at first. But them things get a little more heated. 

----30 mins later----

The drag race is over. All the guys and Emma are talking about it. Then we all pile into the truck, me and Emma get in the bed. "So Emma, how was the race?" I ask, she nods. "Great, but I couldn't pay attention, I was thinking about Pony, I like him, a lot." She says. I smile. "He likes you too." I tell her she shakes her head. "No he acts like his heart is taken, like he has a girlfriend or is still in love with another girl." Her smile had faded. "Emma, me and Pony dated a while back, he loved me, for a short time I did too, but he did some things that made it so that I don't like him that way anymore, he is like my little brother now." I tell her."Make a move, I see the way his eyes light up when he sees you, they do the same thing when he is with me." I say. She smiles. "Are you saying I could make him forget, and love me?" She asks hopefully, I nod. "Ok, thanks Skye." I nod. By this time we are back at the Curtis house and the sun is just starting to set. Johnny carries me out of the house and up to our room. "You have 10 minutes to get ready for our date." He says and leaves. I smile and run to my closet. I pick out a light blue dress that falls just above the knee, my black leather jacket. My while bow to pin back my hair, and some black flats. I grab my blade and shove it in my jacket pocket and run out. All  eyes land on me within seconds. Johnny's jaw drops. All other eyes nearly pop out of their heads. Emma walks up to me, "you look amazing." She says and shoves me into Johnny. He catches me. I stand up and he presses his lip against mine. "I'm leaving now lovebirds." Soda says walking outside. "Where are we going Johnnycakes?" I ask him. "It's a surprise." UGH. "Soda, you will tell me where we are going right!?" I ask him. "No can do Princess." He says while turning a corner. "This is it." Soda says. I hop out to have my eyes covered by Johnny. "Just a little walking love." He says leading me somewhere I don't know. We finally get somewhere, in the woods I guess by all the crackling under my feet when he takes away his hands....