Am I in Heavan?

Skye's P.O.V.
We get to the camp site as the sunsets. Pony, Johnny and I quickly pick a cabin put in out stuff and. Run to see the sunset. By the time we get to the pier, my side hurts. And sitting down makes me wince. Pony gives me a light hug. Once the sun is over the hill. We get up and walk back. Turns out that we got the cabin with the least people. We got Soda and Darry may crash in this cabin if the other one is too loud. I'm cool though. As long as I'm with Pony. 
------later-------
We all decide to play truth or dare. With a bottle. I start and spin the bottle. It lands on Dally. "Dally, truth or dare?" I ask. "DARE truth's are for the Socs!" He says in his 'I know it all' tone. "Fine. I dare you.... to...lick Steve's armpit!" I say grinning.
"Ewwwww what the fuck no!!! That's gross Skye!!!" He shouts
"A dare is a dare!" Soda chimes in. Thank god he is on my side. So Dally licks Steve's armpit and we all laugh at how he recoiled at the vile taste. And how he was wiping his tongue trying to disinfect it. But he failed.
After we were done. Soda had skinny dipped, Steve mooned the girls next door. Darry went and kissed a girl next door. And Johnnycakes is sitting in his boxers. Me? I was thrown in the lake by Pony. My side now hurts like hell cuz when her threw me. He pushed on my side. But we were all tired so we went to bed. I cuddles up next to Pony because it was so cold. Johnny slept next to Pony and Darry and Soda slept on the other air mattress. "I love you Skylar Winston." Was them at thing I heard before sleep overtook me

Pony's P.O.V.
We were in our cabin and me, Skye and Johnny shared an air mattress.  Skye was asleep and I decided to let go of one of my secrets. So I lean over and whisper so only she could hear ( if she were awake) and tell her "I love you Skylar Winston." That felt great to get off my chest. I hold her close and fall asleep.
------that morning-------
Skye's P.O.V.
When I wake up, the sun is in my face. It takes me a few seconds to figure out. THAT WE ARE ON THE GOD DAMN LAKE!!!! SHIT HOW DID WE GET HERE
"PONY JOHNNY GET YOUR ASSES UP WE ARE ON THE GOD DAMN LAKE!!!" I yell as they shot up isn the air.
Then I see Dally,Soda,Steve,Darry and Two on the pier, laughing their asses off. "Your going to have to swim princess!" Soda shouts. He calls me princess. It's our thing.
"No it's too early and to cold for this shit!!!" I yell. Johnny was trying to go back to sleep but fell of the bed and with out the weight we flipped over and fell into the lake. Johnny was floating on his back. Obviously not giving two shits. And me and Pony were swimming cuz lets be honest. That water was freezing. About half way back I stop Pony and tell him that we need to prank then back. Then I tell him my plan.
We keep swimming and when a little over half way, I scream and act like my side hurts like hell. Which it does. So I just make it over dramatic. All the guys on the pier look scared and worried as Pony just kept swimming, like he didn't care. Soda was the first one to take off his shirt and jump in the lake to come get me.
"It's ok princess. I got you." He tells me. I act like every step he takes while carrying me hurts. He sets me down when we get to land. And it's really hard not to laugh. Pony is being yelled at by the other guys, even Johnny for not going back. That's when I walk up and say
"Why did he need to go back I'm fine!" And me and Pony start laughing. "Now YOU guys get to retrieve our air mattress. I say in a sassy tone and walk off to change.

Soda's P.O.V.
When they were swimming back. Skye let out a huge shriek and looked like her side was killing her. Then I glance at Pony. He looked as if he didn't care and the only thing that mattered was getting to shore. Smooth Pony. Dally looked worried. Two looked clueless, as usual. Darry looked like he was going to jump in, and Steve he looked scared shitless. Before I change  my mind. I rip off my shirt and jump in the lake to get me little princess. Whence get to land I go to join the other at yelling at Pony when Skye come and says "why did he need to come back, I'm fine!" OMG NO I DID NOT JUMP IN THE LAKE FOR NOTHING. BUT I did. "Now you guys get to get our air mattress out of the lake!" She points to the fellow pranked and walks off with Pony. Johnny follows.