I Can't Take Anymore of This

a/n just a little insight of what Skye looks like.  She does have longer hair but no ear ring or piercing other than the one mentioned. Hope you are enjoying my book XD

Skye's P.O.V.

I marched into my room and changed from my long flannel into a crop top that showed my belly button piercing that I got 1 1/2 years ago. Dally didn't even notice.  I marched back out with anger coursing through my veins.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT I GOT MY BELLY BUTTON PIERCED A YEAR AND A HALF AGO!!! YOU  DON'T NOTICE ANYTHING ANYMORE!!" I meant  every word of what I said.

Dally stood up with rage in his eyes and shouted back "WHAT DID YOU SAY!! WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD GO AND DO THAT MUCH LESS HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T NOTICE SHIT!!!" BY this time the whole gang is watching with horror in their eyes. I wasn't thinking when I shouted back

"YOU DON'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING BESIDES THE BROADS YOU BRING HOME DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON!!!"

After the last word came out of my mouth I knew what was coming.  Dally slapped me.  The sound echoed through the entire house. But instead of the regret in his eyes after he usually hits me, I still see pure rage.  I shrink into the corner and say weakly "Go ahead just do it. Turn into dad hit me until l pass out. Maybe someone else will be the caring big brother that you were." With that I start to cry. And I see that Dally's eyes are now full of regret, guilt, and sorrow for what he just did.  He tried to give me a hug, but I yeIIed "STAY AWAY FROM ME DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON!!!" And I ran out of the house. This is it, I can't take anymore of this, I have never been so scared of my brother than this moment right now!

Dally's P.O.V.

What the hell did I just do? All the fear in her eyes. She called me my father. She was scared of me. Oh she must hate me. I have to go  after her. But I know she is faster than me so I send Pony. He can catch her. If he can't then no one can.  I feel horrible. I just hope she doesn't get jumped.

Pony's P.O.V.

DAMN that was intense. I have never seen Dally so mad in my life. He tells me to come with him to look for Skye. I agree instantly not wanting anything bad happening to her. As soon as I turn the corner I see her.... Getting jumped by socs!!!!

Skye's P.O.V.

As I turn the corner I see a blue Mustang drive by. I slow my pace to a walk trying to blend in praying I wont get jumped.  "Hey what's a good lookin' broad doin all  by her lonesome this early in the morning,"one guy said.

"None of your concern," I spit back at them. They all get out of the car.  There are 5 of them. SHIT I'm so dead!

"Ohhhh boys we got a feisty one," and with that they pinned my on the ground in a second. I didn't feel like fighting until I NEEDED to. They pulled out a blade. Time to fight now. I screamed as loud as I could "DALLAS ,SODA ,PONY, ANYONE HELP M-" I was punched in the face repeatedly and being told to shut up. I tried to go for my blade, but that only got me cut in the cheek and a scar that would later look like Johnny's. I screamed again, and was kicked in the side who knows how many times. The last thing I remember was someone carrying me...........