A New Friend

Skye's P.O.V.

I wake up and the sun hasn't rose yet. I get up. And make breakfast. Eggs for all! When food is ready all the guys come running. I don't eat much before running to the store. I'm going to get Johnny and Pony school supplies. I'm halfway there when I see a girl my age, getting beat up by socs. I pull out my blade and run towards her. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yell, they see my blade and run off. I help the girl stand, she doesn't look to hurt. "Are you ok?" I ask her. "Ya I'm fine, thank to you. Who are you?" She asks.
"Skylar Winston." I say her eyes go wide. "As in Dallas Winston?" "Yes, and you are?" I ask trying to get away from the subject of my brother. "Emma Matthews." Wait, like Two-Bit! "Are you related to a Keith?" I ask, she nods, "He is my cousin. I haven't seen him in years." She says "Come with me, I'm going to the store then going back to see him." She nods and we go to the store.

When I get home I walk in with Emma by my side. "KEITH MATTHEWS YOU HAVE A GUEST!" I yell as I turn off the TV. I point to Emma. "This is Emma-" I am cut off by him shoving my out of the way and hugging Emma. I fall flat on my ass and yelp in pain. Soda lifts me up. "Thanks" I mutter and throw Pony his bag of stuff and Johnny his. Their eyes light up. I bought them the expensive stuff, that the socs use. Pony runs to show Darry. His eye light up. "How could you afford all of this?" He asks, "I have been saving up. For a long time. I thought that I would do something nice, y'all have done so much for me." I say as he gives me a hug. Then I hug Pony, and then Johnny who kisses me. "No one has ever done this for me." He says. I kiss him. "Well I just did." I say and go sit on the couch. "Hey guys me and Emma are going to catch up, see y'all later!" Two shouts as they walk out. Emma was a pretty girl. Long, wavy dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, a skinny, curvy figure. Pony looked at her like he did me when we met, I think he likes her. But he still looks at me like that. I stop thinking about that. I walk back to the couch and sit down. Johnny comes and sits next to me with all his supplies. "thank you again, for all of this, I owe you something." He says with a smirk. I love it when he does that, it's sexy. "What do you owe me?" I ask in a flirty tone. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asks. I jump up and land on his lap smashing my lips onto his. We have a full blown make-out session, until Soda RUDELY interrupts us. "Ok when you two are done sucking each others faces off. We are going for a drive." He says. I get up and join them. We are walking out when Two and Emma drive up and jump in the car. And we are off to who knows where...