A Weird Day

Skye's P.O.V.

I was beyond pissed of at Dally. He knew I was going to beat his head in and he ran out the door. But I know I'm faster than him. I sprint out after him and tackle him. I'm screaming bloody murder at him when someone grabs me off him. Its Darry. I punch and kick at him. I hit him where the sun don't shine and he let me go and I charged at Dallas.

"You say Winston's don't cry. I'm about to make you cry right now Dally!!!" I yelled at him. I punch him right in the jaw. He falls flat on his back. Before I get too far, I'm tacked down to the ground. When I whip my head around it's Pony. I don't want to hurt him. So I shove him off but Two-Bit came to help. I hit him a few times before Johnny came. Johnny came and told everyone that he could handle this and that I won't hurt him. And that was true.

"Skye calm down, tell me about this, why did you blow? I'm here to do anything that you need." That's all he needed to say. I tell him that he would make fun of me for crying when we were kids, and that he bugged me about it to this day. In less than a minute I break down and start bawling.

"Johnny what am I going to do. Dally just pisses me off sometimes?" I ask him, hoping that he has an answer for me. But all he does is stare at me. He finally says "Ya he can get on your nerves sometimes but he means well. He was talking to me while you were out yesterday and he was thinking of leaving. And he was going to get out of your life forever he said. He loves you. You are the only person that Dally loves." I am shocked by what he tells me. But what he does next surprises me even more. HE KISSED ME! His lips just were on mine, for only a split second. But that was enough time for me to feel his lips. They were so soft. I just tell him thank you for talking to me, kiss him on the cheek, and go back to the Curtis house.

Johnny's P.O.V.

I just kissed her. I had hoped that I gave her the message that I wanted her to be mine. But when she got up and left, it kinda broke my heart. But I would have my chance again at the Nightly Double, tonight. But what if Pony asks her first, or kisses or?! What is Soda makes his move before we leave? These questions run through my head as I get up and slowly walk back to Pony's house.

Dally's P.O.V.

Man she freaked out. I don't think I have ever seen her that mad in my life. She got in a few whacks at Darry and broke Two-Bit's nose! I could only imagine what she would have done to me...

When she walks in, she goes for the alcohol cabinet, where me and Two store liquor. She grabs a bottle of vodka and takes it upstairs. She slams the door shut. I go to check on her. She must have heard me coming cuz she locks the door. 

Skye's P.O.V.

I hide the vodka and stash it away. I think I'll run away, ya that will be good for everyone. I'll leave and start anew. I start paking my bags. Then A knock on my door

"Skye, it's Pony, let me in?" He asks so nicely that I can't refuse. I open the door to find Dallas. Before I could blink he grabs my bag and his eyes pop out of his head.

"Why?" was all he got out. He looked so sad. I dragged him into my room and shut and locked the door. For a second I thought that he was going to cry.

"I'm sorry Dally, but your life would be so much better with out me ruining everything. I get in the way. And I know this because you don't let me do anything. So I thought that I would just-"

He cuts me off"No baby girl, I love you more thank anything in the world. Don't listen to anyone else's shit when they tell you that I don't love anyone. Cuz I love you. You are my world. I don't know what I'd do with out you. Promise me, you won't ever try to leave me again!" He looked me in the eye and I gave in "I promise Dally, never again!" and I hugged him and cried. I cried until I fell asleep.