Telling Dally

Skye's P.O.V.
When I wake up. Pony is still holding me close. I really like him. But I don't know what to say to Dally. He may get mad at Pony. But I should still tell Dally about our relationship. Ugh....I get up anyways and decided to go make breakfast since I was awake. Today I decided to make French toast, which I knew was Johnny's favorite.

Pony's P.O.V
When I woke up Skye wasn't there. But then all of a sudden I was overwhelmed with the smell of vanilla and Frenchtoast. It wasn't my favorite but I knew it was Johnny's. Johnny was still sleeping on the couch. And Skye was cooking. I go up spin her around and kiss her. My hands immediately go to her waist and hers in my hair and the back of my neck. I lick the bottom of her lip, begging for entrance. And she allows it. After about 3 minutes of making out. She pulls away to flip the french-toast. I set the table and go to wake up the others. Soda is in the shower again. So I open the door as the gang walks in. I tell them to be quiet as something hilarious is about to happen

Skye's P.O.V.
Pony was quietly talking to the gang who just got here and went to open the bathroom door, opened it, and screamed "SODA DARRY HELP I CUT MY WRIST WITH A KNIFE WHILE COOKING BREAKFAST!!!!!" Even Johnny shot up in the air. Pony ran back to the kitchen got the ketchup and put it on his arm. Soda came running NAKED and Darry came sprinting in nothing but his boxers. When they figured out it was all a joke Darry was yelling at him to never do that again. Soda came up to me and asked if I liked what I saw I said "You forgot I'm with Pony" I told him. We all sat down Dally was across from me and Pony. Johnny next to him. I whispered to Pony "I'm gonna tell Dally, get ready to make a run for it." I told him. I wasn't going to let Dally hurt Pony. I told him that "He won't hurt me if you act mad" he said. Which was true so he stayed by me.
"Dally...," I said in a shaky voice. "Ya kiddo, what's up?" He asks.
"Um.... I just wanted to tell you that um... Uh.. me and Pony are dating!" I practically shouted at him. "WHAT THE HELL PONY!! I TOLD YALL THAT NONE OF YOU WERE ALLOWED TO DATE HER!!" He was raging. I filled with anger stood up and yelled back, " DALLAS WINSTON I CAN DATE WHO EVER I WANT AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!!" I shouted so loud that when I stopped the house was dead silent. Dally stood up, walked towards me with rage in his eyes. I knew what was coming. He hit me! Again and again and again. "YOU ARE MY KID SISTER YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY. DO NOT DISOBEY ME!!" He shouted at me. Darry came and pulled him off me. But by that time. The darkness over came.

Pony's P.O.V.
I can't believe that Dally just did that. I run over to Skye and put her on the couch. She has a broken rib, a black eye, and a busted lip. She looks beautiful even in this state. I am going to kill Dally for this. He is sitting on the floor in the corner looking at Skye. He looks at her like he killed her. I walk over and sit next to him,"Why Dally?" was all I was able to get out. I didn't want to cry but I couldn't help it.