Pranking Darry

Johnny's P.O.V.

Man that prank that Skye had planned with us would really get to Darry. We are going to tell him that she is pregnant, with Pony's child. We all know he will loose it. He is walking through the door, Skye starts to fake cry. We all put a pained/surprised face on. Me I am looking pissed.

Skye's P.O.V.

We all sit on the couch, putting my pranks into action. I start to fake cry. "Skye, guys what's wring?" Darry asks, in a very serious tone. I sob more into Johnny. Soda was the one to stand up and say it, "Darry, Skye is pregnant." "WHAT, SHE IS WHAT NOW!" He yells so loud that I'm scared, is this what would happen, if this was real. "Johnny, how could you!?" He shouts. "YOU THINK IT WAS ME!!" Johnny shot back. "It was your little brother, HE DID THIS TO HER!" He sounded mad, really mad, like this was real. Darry shot a look at Pony. It was pure horror. "Pony, how could you?" He asks. He walk over to me. "And how could you let him!" He asks a little angrier. "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?" I shout at him. "It a good thing it's a prank!" I say laughing. "Oh thank god, I was about to kill Pony." He says. We all laugh, "Oh thanks DARRY, glad your on my side." Pony says with sarcasm. I laugh even harder.  DARRY just goes to cook dinner.

A/n this was short. Just a filler. Thank you so much for reading this far. I will try to post more but school is starting soon and I have to focus on that, so updating may slow. Ilysm my readers. Also read my BFF's book Airandfire1 it's called "like greaser like soc" my character is Gabi. My name, my personality. But thanks so much.
-Stay gold and do it for Johnny