The Date Of My Dreams

Skye's P.O.V.

Johnny took his hands away from my eyes and in front of me was, a beautiful dinner set up. With candles hanging in the trees, and in the table. With a fire next to the table. There were two dishes with lids on the table. "Oh my god, Johnny this is beautiful, I love it, thank you!" I say as I give him a tight hug. "It was no problem babe, I love you." He says, I cry tears of joy. "I love you too Johnny." I tell him. He pulls out a chair and I sit. Then he takes his seat. "I hope you like dinner. Darry made it for us." Johnny says pulling off the lids to the dishes. It was mac'n'cheese, my favorite. I bet Darry made it.  We eat in silence. Then I hear music. "May I have this dance?" Johnny asks. I stand up and nod, "You may." I say. He pulls my by the clearing by the fire. 

We dance. He leads. He spins me around and dips me. When I do the dip he kisses me as he pulls me up. "I love you so much, Skye." He tells me. I smile and press my lips to his. After what seems like an eternity, We blow out all the candles and walk back out of the woods. We go watch the sun set. Then Soda meets us by the lot and drives us home. "Did you two have fun?" He asks us. I nod and kiss Johnny. "I had a blast!" I say a little too loud. "Oops" I mumble. We get out of the car and Johnny swoops me up and carries me into the house. "I had so much fun Johnnycakes." I say as i kiss him on the cheek. He smiles. I love his smile it can make me melt. Pony says he only smiles this much when I'm with him. "I love it when you smile, Johnny." I tell him. He blushes and sets me down. Soda starts playing romantic music. We dance again just like we did in the woods. He spins me and dips me. "I love you so much." He says as he raises me from the dip. I smile and press my lips to his, still dancing. 

Johnny's P.O.V.

Man, I'm so glad that she like what I did for her tonight. I learned to dance and everything. I fall for her more and more each day, if that's possible. I could kiss her all day. When she smiles, I smile. When she hurts, I hurt. What ever she feels I feel as well. We stop dancing when Pony walks in. I kinda feel bad for him. In an way, I took his girl. But I know she wouldn't go back to him after what he said. "Hey Pony!" Skye says with so much happiness in her voice that I smile. I caused her happiness. "Hey guys." He says glumly. "What's wrong?" Skye questions while walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. I am hit with a wave of jealousy. But i try to push it away. She loves me, not him. I tell myself. "I miss you." He mumbles. She looks sad and pulls him into a hug. 

Pony's P.O.V.

When Skye wrapped her arms around my neck, it reminded me of how she would do this to me. Back when we dated. But that was a moth and a half ago. "Whats wrong?" She asks in a tone that is sexy, seductive, and kind. I tell her what's on my mind, "I miss you." I mumble. Her expression saddens and she pulls me into a hug. "You will make a girl very happy Pony, you made me happy, just give it time." She says I pull away from the hug. "No you don't understand, it kills me seeing you with Johnny, It kills me seeing that I lost you. I still love you. I always will Skye. I act like I have moved on, but I HAVEN'T, I WON'T!" I end up yelling. She looks like she is fighting back tears. "I'm sorry Pony." She mumbles and walks to her room...

A/N Thanks so much for reading this far! Please tell me what you think. I think that Skye needs a few girl friends. If you want to enter a contest to be one of those friends message me. Also I may be slower at updating. School just started, and now that is my job. Sorry, but I'm not quitting this book. I swear on Johnny's grave. 

Stay Gold and Do it For Johnnycakes!