Oh Shit!

Skye's P.O.V.

I am almost home when I see my brother getting a beating from Tim and his outfit. "Hey leave him alone!" I  yell. They all turn to look at me. "Hey what do we got here. Baby Winston, your brother was caught slashing my tires. He deserves what's coming!" Tim yells at me. Curly looks at me and whispers something to his older brother. "Seeing that I'm feeling nice today I'll let him go But only this once. GET OUTTA HERE WINSTON!" He yells and my brother gets up and walks towards me. I don't wait for him. I start walking again. 

Dally's P.O.V.

My litter sis just saved my ass. But something seems off about her. She did wait to see if I was ok. "Skye what's wrong?" I ask when I catch up with her. "Johnny Cade!" She yells. 
"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!" I yell getting angry. 
"That red head you were flirting with asked him and Pony to sit with them and they did and one was flirting with him, and I don't know what to do." She is crying now and runs in the direction of the Curtis house. But me, I'm going to find Johnny and yell at him.

Johnny's P.O.V.

Me and Pony went to sit up with those two soc girls. The movie had just ended when I realized Skye wasn't with me anymore. SHIT! "Pony where's Skye?" I ask hoping he knows. 
"She's back at the Curtis house you little shit!" It was Dally and man, he looked mad. "THank God she's ok." I said. 
"OK SHE THINKS YOU DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE SHE THINKS YOU LIKE THIS SOC SLUT HERE!" He yelled pointing at Martia. "Oh shit." I mumble. "Oh shit is right get your ass back there and make things right with her or you won't see tomorrow. YOU GET ME?!" He ask/shouts. I nod and run back to the house. Hoping I can make things right with Skye. 

PLEASE READ THIS

Sorry for the short chapter, there will be another up soon that will be much longer. BUT HOLY SHIT WE REACHED 1k reads. I didn't think anyone would read this. But MAN was I wrong. Also who does Skye end up with. Soda or Johnny please vote via commenting below. Or I can do TWO endings to this book. Maybe three? IDK yet. but PLEASE vote. 

-Stay Gold and DIFJ!