Not 1, but 2!!!

Skye's P.O.V.

When I wake up I realize that I'm sleeping on not 1, but 2 hot boys. My head in Pony's lap and my feet on Johnny's.  I feel bad that they stayed there for me so I decide to make them breakfast.  I get up carefully and head to the kitchen to make me and Dally's favorite, chocolate chip pancakes.  I get everything I need and start cooking.  I suddenly remember that I'm cooking for 8, so I triple the recipe. Once I start flipping my pancakes I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I jump and almost scream, l turn around to see a blushing Ponyboy. 

"Sorry Skye didn't mean to scare you there," he said

"Oh no sweat, do you wanna help me out?" He replies with a yes, "Can you set the table, and wake the others, I know that Soda and Darry are working today." He looked sad but then he smirked and walked off. After he set the table he stood in front of the stairs and shouted at the top of his lungs...

" DARRYL, SODAPOP GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HER SKYE MADE FOOD, AND SODA GET OUT OF THE SHOWER ITS BEEN 25 MINS, GOD WHAT DO YOU DO IN THERE!!!" Then he went over to Johnny who was trying to block him out

"JONATHAN CADE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AS WELL!!!" He shot up in the and flipped Ponys off and came for food.  By this time I was rolling on the floor laughing. I totally forgot about my pancakes that were cooking, But Johnny came and flipped them for me.  Thank God!

Soda's P.O.V.

"GOD DAMN IT PONY JUST LET ME TAKE A SHOWER IN PEACE!!!"  But just to make things weird I got out and sat at the table in nothing, but my towel.  Skye was staring at me, I dig her, she was cool so I didn't mind.

-------5 minutes later and 7 pancakes later--------------

Damn those pancakes were good I can't believe I ate 7.  She should cook more often. As soon as I finished eating Darry yelled at me to get ready and that we were going to be late.  And by this time the gang was all here, eating breakfast, like usual.

Johnny's P.O.V.

Man all I wanted to do was sleep, but Pony just had to yell and wake up all of Oklahoma. But I did have some of the BEST fucking pancakes on Earth. The way she laughed when Pony yelled at all of us this morning was enough to make me melt.  I was falling for her, and hard. A random thought ran through my head... Is she going to school? Maybe she is in the same grade as me and Pony. I'ma ask her...

"Hey Skye, do you go to school still, cuz it's starting soon and I wanted to know what-"

She cut me off "No Johnny, I dropped out 2 years ago."

"WAIT YOU DID WHAT NOW" Dally yelled at her.

"I said... I dropped out of school. I hated it. You didn't care anyways you're never home anyways. Like you didn't even notice...."