Forgive me pt.2

Pony' P.O.V.

I knew the answer to Soda's question. Me. I yelled at her, made her feel unloved. It was all my fault. He knew that too. But he wanted to hear it from her. She mumbled something. Then when I asked if it was because of me. She got pissed and ran off. Johnny followed her. They were gone for about five minutes before they both came out. I wonder if they are dating, I doubt it she just got back, not like she left but... Then Steve just HAD to ask the dumbest question on Earth. 'Are you still dating Pony?' God why is he so dumb. But i had a sliver of hope that she would forgive me and things could go back to normal. But i was wrong. When they came out and Johnny told us that they were dating, my heart broke! I got up and stormed off. But Skye followed me

"Hey Pony wait up!" I kept walking I'm at the edge of the pier,

"PLEASE!" I stop and turn around. I'm crying. I was when I got up and stormed off. She runs over and gives me hug. "I'm sorry I ran away." She mumbles. "Then be mine again!" I shout a little too loud because she flinches. She is still scared of me. UGH!!! She looks me in the eye

"Pony I can't, you told me everything that I was afraid of hearing from you. I know you didn't mean it, but it still does hurt. I don't feel the same about 'us' anymore. I'm so sorry Pony." A single tear falls down her cheek. I brush it away. She tackles me in a hug. I hug her back.

"Are we still friends?" "Yes but I will NEVER stop loving you" We walk back to campfire. Skye doesn't sit next to Soda, Darry, Dally, or me. Only Johnny. I know she is still scared of us. In less then five minutes Skye falls asleep on Johnny's lap. He plays with her hair. We are all talking to Johnny, about not hurting Skye, we know he won't but just in case. He yawns and picks her up and walks to the cabin.

Johnny's P.O.V.

Man I love this girl. I pick her up and carry her back to our cabin. I put her on our bed that we share with Pony and go to take a quick shower. I hear footsteps, SKYE!!! She knocks on the door. "May I hop in?" She asks seductively."Um we are a little young, and Dally would kill me" I say nervously. She sighs "Ya I guess, but one day, you will be mine Johnny Cade!" Man she had me under a spell. I get out and change. She walks up and kisses me lightly. "Are you sure you NEED a shirt tonight Johnny?" She asks in a flirty tone. "Maybe not" I say in the same tone as her. I kiss her again. She backs up into a wall and I lift her up. Her legs wrap around me. She pulls at the hem of my shirt motioning that she wants it off. I smile. "You want it off baby doll?" I already know she does. I kiss her neck, earning a moan from her. Ugh she makes me want to go all the way. But I won't. I lay her on the bed. My hands slid up her shirt and she pulls me down for another kiss. I'm practically sitting on top of her. My junk on hers. We make out like this until we were rudely interrupted by Soda, Dally and Pony. Dally was cool with me dating his kid sister, he looked a little ticked at the position we were in, Soda's eyes nearly popped out of his head, as did Pony's, but MAN did Pony look mad. Jealous much!!! HA I GOT YOUR GIRL! SHE IS MINE NOW! I shout in my head. Then Skye smacked my arm "Johnny!"she shouted, "Oh shit, did I say that out loud?!" Shit I did. "Sorry, got caught in the moment. Pony I didn't mean it." He walks over and whispers to me, "Ya the same thing went through my head when I first made out with her, don't sweat it." That made me laugh. I got in bed next to Skye who was asleep. I press her closer to me. It was a cold night. I didn't bother putting my shirt back on though. I fell asleep holding her to my chest.