Zouis :: Loving You is Easy

So apparently Loving You is Easy was first Austin Mahone's??? But Union J recorded it too?? So I linked Union J's version because I'm not a fan of Austin Mahone.

= = =

Louis didn't want to wake up. Well, he was awake, but he didn't want to get up or do anything for a while. So he kept his head on Zayn's chest, closing his eyes and just relaxing in Zayn's limp arms. Zayn was still asleep, which made sense as it were early in the morning and Louis didn't even understand why he was awake.

Louis thought about Zayn. Zayn, his lover, wrapped around his body. Zayn, his lover, and how much he's taken care of Louis. Zayn, his lover, kissing Louis' wrists every night before he even thought about sleeping. Zayn, his lover, being the only easy thing to have in his life.

Louis let out a relaxed little sigh, smiling. His family had never bothered to talk about him with his problems- they were all very sweet but he was the man of the house and he made himself be the tough one- he made himself the man when no one was expecting him to be one quite yet. He was only fifteen, he wasn't ready to begin living without a dad.

His friends were always annoying. Jerks, they were, and everyone always picked on him for being gay and being ugly and just being a nerd in general. Everything was awful until he went on x-factor and got put in a band with Zayn and the other boys.

Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were nothing but open and welcoming. Louis came out to them literally the day they met, and they were all fine with it. He hadn't even meant to say it, and his heart nearly beat its' way out of his chest when he did, but the boys assured him it was fine.

Then he fell for Zayn. He thought Zayn was the straightest person he knew, but it turned out he swung the same way as Louis did. It turned out, also, that he loved Louis as much as Louis loved him.

Louis closed his eyes, thinking about how hard it was to get to this point in his life. Battling through school, family, mental, and self problems. Everything in his life was hard hard hard, and then Zayn comes along, with Harry and Liam and Niall, and everything after that is so easy.

Zayn. It was so, so easy to love Zayn. Zayn was carefree and he just went with the flow, didn't question things too much. He was a follower but he could be a leader if it was necessary. He didn't give Louis shit if he got home late or demanded to know where Louis was. He didn't get jealous easily because he knew Louis would always, always come back home to him, and Louis would never, ever cheat on him. Zayn trusted Louis. Zayn knew Louis. That made it so easy to love him.

Louis let out a relieved little sigh, feeling the invisible weight on his shoulders go away. He felt the bad thoughts go away, thoughts of Zayn and his perfect body, lips, everything replacing them. He smiled wide, really, really wide, and he closed his eyes.

"I love you." Louis mumbled against Zayn's collar bone, pressing a kiss there. Zayn groaned a little in his sleep, the light kiss stirring him slightly, but he didn't wake. Louis pressed more kisses to his shoulder, just taking in the sound of Zayn's little groans and the feel of Zayn's soft skin. "I love you so much?"

= = =

This is just a little drabble; I was in the mood for writing one.