Zouis :: Quiet

I got kind of bored so I just wrote this. It's nothing special.

===

Louis sat at the foot of the bed while Zayn stood against the door, banging the back of his head off of it. They'd been like this for hours, sitting alone in a quiet room, because neither of them really wanted to say anything to each other.

Louis sighed, glancing all around the room. He got up and paced for a few minutes, then sat back down.

"Say something." Zayn's eyes were closed. Louis look over at him, frowning. The whole room was completely silent, now, since Zayn had stopped hitting his head.

"I wish the boys hadn't locked us in here." Then the room fell silent again and Louis shifted to lay down. They'd both forgotten what room the boys had locked them in. Probably Niall's or Harry's. Liam was in his.

Louis and Zayn had broken up the other day after a huge fight. Zayn talked to Perrie way too much for being ex's and Louis was starting to wonder if they had ever even broken up. The boys had locked the both of them in here probably because they were sick of the the tension between their two best friends.

"This is fucking stupid," Zayn said, his arms crossed. Louis looked over at him. "I'm sorry for talking to Perrie so much, okay? Is that what you want to hear?"

"No," Louis knew he was being difficult as all hell now, but Zayn never spent time with him. He hadn't even stopped talking to Perrie since they broke up. If anything, he only talked to her more. He had a right to be angry and difficult.

"What do you want from me, Louis?" Zayn asked, irritated. "Do you want me to tell you I love you? Because I do. I love you."

"Love you too." Louis muttered. His eyes were closed now. Zayn pushed off the wall, but he didn't move closer to Louis.

"Are we cool, then?" Zayn asked. He dropped his arms from his chest then held them out, as if he were expecting Louis to get up and fall into them.

"No." Louis stated. He opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Zayn dropped his arms to his sides, letting out a frustrated sound.

"What do you want from me, Louis?" Zayn asked. "I love you! I'll talk to Perrie less. I'll . . . I'll take you out on a public date. What do you want? I'll do whatever."

"I want you to mean it." Louis stood up, walking over to Zayn. "I want you to actually do those things, Zayn, because I know as soon as we walk out of this room you'll be on the phone talking to Perrie."

"She's my best friend!" Zayn argued. "Your best friend is always around for you to talk to! Mine isn't, in case you haven't fucking noticed!"

"I don't spend every second talking to Harry, though, do I?" Louis shot back. Zayn closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Okay, okay," Zayn said because yeah, Louis did have a point. "I'll talk to her less, yeah? I promise."

"Okay." Louis agreed. Zayn smiled fondly, opening his arms, and this time, Louis did fall into them, wrapping his own arms around Zayn.

"Are you guys making out yet?!" Niall called through the door. Niall was kind of really sick of Zayn and Louis fighting all the time because they were obviously made for each other but at the same time they annoyed the hell out of each other. Also, he wanted his room back.

Zayn and Louis burst out laughing. Niall rolled his eyes. "I hear you laughing! You're not coming out until you make-up! And don't have sex on my bed!

Zayn, still smiling, pulled Louis into a kiss, and the room fell into silence again, but this time, it was a good kind of quiet.