[19] the 'Lancel Lannister'- method

"So you thought you could ruin our well planned decisions, didn't you?", her voice pierced my ears and gave me a headache.
"It wasn't on purpose. He made his decision.", I replied.

"For a while it maybe seemed like you and the king could be in locked your dream world together, but you bore him. And if there is one thing he doesn't like it's boring little ladies."

"You can't do anything about our the fact that we are proposed now.", I argued.

She started to smirk.
"I know how to use the things god gave a woman to get what I want."
"You didn't share his bed. D-did you?"
She started laughing.
"DID YOU, MARGAERY? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION." , I started to scream at her in disbelief."DID YOU????"

My body was sweaty when I woke up in the middle of the night. It had only been a dream. A nightmare. Childish fantasies, which had absolutely nothing to do with my real life and situation. Right?

The sweat on my skin felt sticky and disgusting and I was alone. It was dark outside, probably around midnight. The moon was hiding behind dark clouds this night. Without any light shining into it, my room was pitch black.

I had the urge to take a bath. Washing away my jealousy, my insecurity, the sweat.

After I rang a small bell in my room, a random handmaiden hurried into the room, she looked sleepy. I thought maybe I should wake her up with a bit of work.

"I want to take a bath.", I said.

"M'lady, it's in the middle of the night, can't that wait until the morning.?", she asked politely.

"Are you deaf? Are you refusing to do what I command?"

"No! I mean, I will brew the warm water for you, m'lady. The fire might take some time to heaten up.", she replied frightned and left.

A little while later, I was laying in the bathtub, scrubbing my skin gently with a sponge.Before she had left again, the maiden had set a few candles in my room on fire, so I could see something.

Joffrey would never share the bed with my sister, would he? The thoughts of the nightmare wouldn't let me go. And Margaery was able to do the most unexpected things to reach her goals, but would she go this far? I was obviously jealous, every pretty woman Joffrey would see, he could do whatever he wanted to, because he was the king.

Though he wasn't the type of man, who liked to share his 'property'. Maybe I just needed to get him to be a little jealous, so I couldn't get boring. But who was good enough to make Joffrey jealous? I needed someone royal. Somebody in the castle. And someone who was older than me.

There was only one young man in the city, who was a possibility for me. Lancel Lannister.

Lancel was injured from the battle of Blackwater, but his wounds healed fastly and he was a knight.

So I created a plan for the following day to get Joffrey to care and worry about me.

After I had redressed myself again, I went to sleep and knowing that my day tomorrow would be exciting.

Lancel was standing in the throne room, when I had breakfast together with Cersei, Tommen and Joffrey.
"You look beautiful today, m'lady.", Joffrey complimented me and visibly nodded into my direction.
"Thank you, your grace. I wanted to look pretty for you today.", I replied, smiling.
Cersei was rolling her eyes and Tommen giggled.

From time to time I looked over to Lancel once or twice. First he didn't realise it, but then he nervously looked back.

Of course Joffrey noticed it and turned around to his great cousin, visibly confused

"Is something wrong, m'lady?", he asked, not being happy with the current situation.

"Couldn't be better. Why are you asking, my love?", I said innocently.

"Nothing. It does not matter.", he replied and his jaw tensed as he turned to my again, giving me a death glare.

I was provocativing him. "Mother, we have to leave for a walk. Lyra doesn't feel well. Excuse us."

When he said this sentence his jaws were pressed together, because he was speaking in rage. We got up from our chairs and he grapped my wrist, before we left the room walking very fast.

As soon as we won a distance to the room he pressed me onto a wall, so I couldn't run away and looked at me angrily. This was only meant to become the start of my plan to get him jealous. He seemed to get jealous very easily.

"What was that? Why did you look at him like this?", he asked and his light blue eyes pierced mine once more.