Shaken

Written 8/12/13

{Shaken}

'Annie!' Fred came bustling into the common room, George right behind him. The pair looked pales and full of worry. She turned around hastily. 'What is it? What's wrong?' Fred stopped in front of her, she noticed he was shaking slightly. 'It got Ginny...' 'What got Ginny?' Fred, still breathing heavy continued. 'Whatever lives in that chamber the teachers are go scared about. It has our sister!' George nodded quickly beside him, equally as shaken as his brother. The room suddenly erupted with frantic cries and loud chattering. 'We have to save her!' Came the voice of Seamus over all of them. Anertha stood upon the table and shouted. 'EVERYBODY SHUT UP!' The room went quiet, Fred and George looked up at her, all eyes were on her. 'Just...calm down. I know this is petrifying...no pun intended but there is nothing we can do.' 'Like hell there isn't! She's our sister we can't just leave her down there!' George argued. Anertha shot him a look. 'Yes, you can and you will. The teachers are no doubt already sorting it as we speak. It's bad enough it has her, do you two really want to end up the same?' George looked to the floor and shook his head. Percy came and stood beside her, he had just come back into the common room and had been listening. 'She is right. The teachers are sorting it. You must all remain here..' He looked to the twins when he said this. 'But perce...' Fred squeaked. Percy placed a hand on his brothers shoulder. 'I know...I am beside myself with worry but Anertha is right, there nothing we can do for her.' 'It bigger than us, all of us. We don't have the power to take it on.' Anertha finalised as the rest of the room remained quiet and people dispersed into groups. Fred helped Anertha down from the table, she hugged both the twins to show her support. She prayed Ginny would be alright. 'Do you really have faith in the teachers? I mean...look at our new defence against the darks arts teacher...' George asked quietly. 'My faith is not with him...' She replied noticing neither Harry or Ron were not in the room.