Chapter 13

Hugh's POV:

I am still not over the fact that Fee stood me up. I don't know what I did wrong. I mean, I am not mad, I am just sad. I couldn't confess and she probably hates my guts. Should I ask her what is wrong? Or will she just leave me again? I don't think I am  ready to be left by her again, it would just be too much.

Fiona's POV:

I practically hate myself now. I don't know why I just left Hugh. I should have told him a gone from there. I am usually smarter than this, but when I am with Hugh, it is like I don't need to be smart. Like he doesn't care if I am a genius or if I am dumb. I think this is why I just let my walls go around him. But now I think I was the one who messed up and I feel horrible to what I did to Hugh. I need to make it up to him, but how?

"Fiona?" Hugh says. Apparently he came here when I was thinking.

"Ummm, yea?" I reply, blushing. I don't know why I blush, it is just every time I am with him, it just happens.

Look, I am done not talking to you. I can't do it anymore. I'm so sorry for what I did that made you leave but, I just want you to know I'm sorry."

"Why are You apologizing? You did nothing wrong, in fact I am sorry. I just was second guessing myself and I didn't go through with confessing to you. I'm sorry." We were sitting at our table in the library. Like old times, just way awkwarder.

"Fee, when were were here a few days ago, I was going to say that I like you. I don't know why I was so scared to do it, but I was. I just didn't want it to not work  out and then we would never be friends. That alone is my worst nightmare. I wouldn't be able to live without you."

"I was going to say I like you too, but when you said we were friends, I thought you only liked me as a friend. I freaked out and left, I am so sorry for doing that. I should have been brave but I didn't want to mess anything up between us."

"Well, now that this has been taken care of. What do you say we go out? Tomorrow at lunch? We can see if this does work out."

"Really? You would do that for me? After I messed up?" I am so lucky to have him.

"I would do anything for you Fee. Now what do you say? Will you blow me off this time?"

"No, I will not blow you off." I say, blushing, again.

"Hey, what is it with you and blushing all of a sudden?"

"I don't usually blush, just around you it happens." that was embarrassing to say, but what's done is done.

"Awwww, I have that effect on m'lady?"

"Shut up..." I roll my eyes.

*Millard is still in the corner dancing and singing to "Single Ladies" *

~~~

Haii! So I am sorry for not updating, I had vacation and My family went on a ton of road trips. Anyways, the movie came out! I might see it today, so hopefully Millard didn't buy all the tickets... Also, if you read my one-shots, you will understand the last part. And I bought "The Tales of the Peculiar"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't read it because I am too bust fangirling over it. (Sorry for the short chapter >-<)

~Merp