Chapter 7

I am sorry for not publishing this earlier and if some things don't make sense, I have been sick for the past few days. Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter! I had lots of fun writing it. Again, a big thanks to CookieRockz for all the ideas!

~Merp

~~~

Jacob's POV:

So when Zack said that we were going to play truth or dare, I kind of freaked out a bit. I mean this could one of two ways, bad or worse. I mean, Emma is obviously on her week, so she is going to be mad. Or she will start crying, or she will just not give a care in the world.

"Okay, so, Dylan, get the alcohol. We will play this the right way." Zack says, while sitting on the floor, signaling us to sit in a circle with him. It is a good thing I have a high tolerance for alcohol, because if I didn't, I would be screwed. I sit next to Dylan and Zoe.

"Okay, Olivia, go first." Zack continues, getting the cups out.

"Sure, Jacob truth or dare?" she asks.

"Ummm, truth." I reply. I want to take things easily before everyone is drunk.

"Okay, hmmm, why did you move here?" she adds.

"Well, my parents own a chain grocery store, and they decided to move out here. They just told me we were moving one day and we left." I answer, looking her in her eyes. She had blue eyes, that looked a little gray right now. It is just a thing I do when I talk to people. I look them in their eyes. "Well, Dylan, truth or dare?"

"Dare." he said, getting ready to do whatever he was about to do. I look out the window and see it starting to rain.

"I dare you to go outside and take someone's umbrella." I reply, smirking a bit.

"Okay." he agreed. A few minutes passes and he ran inside, soaked, with an umbrella in hand.

"Now, Emma, truth or dare?" Dylan asks, sitting back down.

"Truth." Emma replies.

"Okay, who is the sexiest out of me or Jacob?" Dylan continues, seducing her. If it was between Emma and any other girl in the world, I would obviously choose her... But she doesn't know that, so if she chooses him, I think I will go sulk in the corner(growing mushrooms).

"Ummm, pass me the drink." Emma responds, blushing a bit. Weird, but I guess it is a little better than saying Dylan.

"Olive, truth or dare?" Emma asks, after drinking her share.

"Dare." Olive says, readying for the worst.

"I dare you to switch clothes with a guy in here." Emma, responds. Well, I hope she doesn't choose me. That would be sooooo embarrassing. She gets up, and takes Dylan into the nearest room, to change. She'll look fine, but I feel bad for Dylan. There is no way he will fit into her cheerleading uniform. They some out Dylan surprisingly fitting into her dress, and Olivia looking pretty normal, just in oversized clothes.

"Okay, Jacob, truth or dare?" Olivia asks, sitting down in her spot.

"Dare." I said, trusting her that it wouldn't be bad.

"I dare you to kiss you crush on the lips tomorrow. Although, if that person is in this room, go ahead and kiss him/her." Olivia, says, biting down on her lip. To be honest, I don't know weather I should kiss Emma, or not. I want to, I also don't want her to think I am a creep.

"O-okay." I stutter. I get up, and walk over to Emma. I don't know what I am doing anymore, I just know I am trying to run away, but I keep getting closer to Emma's face. She blushes a deep red, along with me. That is when we kiss. Just like that. I get up and walk away, almost tripping on the way, but getting to my spot. I don't know how that just happened, but all I know is that I am glad she didn't pull away.

"Zack, truth or dare." I say, after everybody closes their mouths, from surprise.

"Dare." He says, still looking from me to Emma and so on and so forth.

"I dare you to let Zoe give you a new hairstyle." I say smirking.

A few rounds after, and a few more drinks, the bottle was almost empty, and people were still not ready to leave.

"Hey, let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Zack said. He obviously wanted to get Zoe in there with him. He totally likes her. So, I want to be a nice friend, and I agree.

"Sure, why not" I say. I get up, and get an empty soda bottle. We spin the bottle to get paired up. Luckily, Zack gets Zoe. Dylan gets Olivia, and that means I am paired up with Emma. Great.

"Okay, Zack, Zoe, your time starts now." Dylan said, pushing them into a closet.

Eight minutes later, Dylan is banging on the door, and they are still in there. Anyways,they get out and Dylan and Olivia get in there. When their seven minutes are up, they just casually walk out.

"Okay, Jacob, Emma, get in, you have seven minutes." Dylan says, locking the door behind us.

"So." I say, after a few seconds of us being in there. "Is it your week?"

"What?! No!" Emma says, fire in her eyes. Now I really think it is her week, but I mean she is mad and she does have a right to be mad.

"Well, why were you glaring at Zoe after she got out of my car?"

"Nothing of your concern."

"Ok, but I have one more question."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why did you pull me into that classroom the other day? And why do you know everything about my grandfather?"

"That was two questions and you will find out soon."

"Okay, I guess... "

After a long pause, again, Emma says, "Why did you kiss me?"

"I kissed you because I was dared to kiss my crush, and so I kissed you."

"Does this mean..." she asked, not saying the whole sentence.

"Yea, I do like you." I answered, causing another long pause.

"Can I get your number? "I asked, out of nowhere.

"Sure." she replies, getting my phone and programing her number into it. I take my phone back and see that the name says 'Em'.

"That is enough love bugs, your time has run out." Dylan says, sounding like a game show host. He unlocks the door and opens it up to show us, just sitting there. I get up and give Emma a hand.

"You know what, I am ready to go. If anyone needs a ride, I can drive." I speak up. Turning towards the door.

"Yea, I agree. Can you give me a ride?" Emma replies, getting her stuff.

"Come on." I say, going outside.

"Bye!" we say at the same time. I open the door for her, and get into the driver's seat.

"Where do you want me to drop you off at?" I ask Emma.

"Ummm, well if I go home, then Miss Peregrine will be very upset. Can I stay over at your house?" she replies.

"Sure and is Miss Peregrine your mom?"

"Sort of, but thanks."

"For what?"

"Everything, having a great time, and letting me stay over. I really appreciate it."

"Oh," I say, blushing, "No problem.