Chapter 1

Jacob's POV:

It was all a normal day, until my parents decided to move to California. I was living a normal life in Florida, but nooooo, my parents had to decide this on their own. So, I had a day to pack. I didn't need much but, this might take a long time. I rarely go through my room...

*Time skip*

I just got off the plane in LAX. We got our suitcases, and left to our house. Apparently, my parent have been planning this for a while, so they already bought a house. I looked out of the window to see the coast. To be honest, it was really pretty. But I am not a girl, so that is all I have to say.

*Another time skip because I am lazy*

School starts tomorrow, so I have to be prepared. I am not looking forward to being the new kid. To be honest, I don't even know what to do. All I did in Florida was school, and my job. Now I realize my life was not even a life! This is probably where I tell myself... Get. A. Life.

I get to my room, on the second story, and there is a big window, and closet, and not much else yet. My mom said the truck with our stuff would come soon, so I still have to wait. The room is bigger than my old one, which is a pro, but I never really needed a big room. The bad thing is that here there are also Smart-Aids, so I still have to work there. Technically I never got fired so I have no idea what it would take.

Now, time to get planning.

Wing it.

The next day-

Still Jacob's POV:

I walk into my first period, already late and the center of attention.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Harris' classroom?" I ask, while trying to not make eye contact with anyone. A kid laughs in the back of the room, and I glare at him.

"No, you are on the wrong side of campus. Brownwyn, please show this young man to his class." The man answers, while getting back to whatever he was doing before. I look around and see this girl walking towards me.

"Hi!" she says, while signaling me to follow her out of the classroom.

"Ummm, hi?" I respond, without messing up too bad.

"What is your name? Are you knew? What grade are you in?" she ask, right away.

"Leave him alone, you sound like a creep." some boy says. I look around to see him behind us.

"H-How did you get here?" I stamper.

"Ummm, by walking obviously. Oh, and I am Millard, You must be Jacob." Millard replies, matter of factly.

"How do you know my name?" I say.

"See, now you are the creep," Brownwyn mocked. "Oh, and this is your class."

"Well, thanks, I guess." I say while walking in.

They are certainly not normal. Not normal at all...