Chapter 4

Bronwyn's POV:

So, Emma was weird earlier, but I know that when she is mad, or somethings, to not bother her. The last time Millard did that and he was almost burned. Anyways, she only started acting weird when that Jacob boy came. To be honest, he did look a bit familiar. Whatever, she will come around some time.

Jacob's POV:

So, I hope I am not alone in saying that they are definitely not normal, at all. But, anyways, the rest of the school day was pretty normal. I went to my classes and then home. At least I had a somewhat exciting day.

*The next day at school*

I was walking in the hall, and get pulled into a room. Then there is Emma. She is holding something, like fire. Am I dreaming, because I thought she was hot, but not literally.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Emma asks, pinning me against a wall.

"I am Jacob Portman, with 16 years of age that I would like to become 17, so please don't kill me." I state, trying to sound calm, even though I feel slightly violated.

"Not the fake you," she says, tightening her grip on my shirt. "Why are you here?"

"Well, for starters why would you care?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Because I will not! Let you harm any of my friends."

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Because you want our peculiar souls, duh. You are a wight, you should know this by know. Gosh why are you acting so stupid?"

"What do you mean? I am a human, who moved here because my parents own some chain grocery store and made me. Also, what are peculiar souls and wights?"

"Urghhhhh!" she yells, walking out the door.

Wow, I agree. I am now late and it is my second day at school. Great...

~~~

So, this happened in the first book. Anyways, sorry for the short chapter.

~Merp