What goes up must come DOWN

"C'mon we don't have much time," he said sprinting and holding my hand, directing me to a room on the first floor. I couldn't do anything else but run behind him.

We stopped at the door. He reached for something in his right pocket while I looked if anyone was on the perimeter. All clear. I turned and he pulled out one of those old keys. He looked at me and smiled while turning the key and opening the door. The room was empty. We entered and he closed the door behind him.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We kiss each other passionately as Beyoncé's Fifty Shades of Grey version of Crazy in Love starts to play in the background of my mind. I know this isn't a movie and I know that this version of the song won't be heard by the people until next year (since the story takes place in 2013), but fuck it, it's my story and if I wanna put music in it, I will play music in it.

'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.

We kiss and start taking our clothes off as quickly and euphoric as possible.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's

Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)

I start kissing him, my hands on his messy hair and his on mine.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)

My hands run over his cheeks and chest. He trails his soft thumb over my lips and I open my open my mouth letting a sweet moan.

Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss

Got me hoping you'll save me right now

He starts kissing me on my neck. Savoring me with his mouth and tongue. I moan at the sweet, sweet sensation.

Looking so crazy in love's,

Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

I spin him around and we both land on the couch against the wall. I smile at him as he trails a line resembling a cross and some circles around it with his index fingers along my torso.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no

I start kissing his chest lowering myself more and more until I reach his pelvis area. I could feel his erection through my chest and finally into my mouth. He closed his eyes. With one hand he caressed my face, and with the other, he pulled his hair.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no-no

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no-no\

With a quick movement, he grabs my arms and spins me under him so that he's now on top of me. He breathes on my lips, making my desire for him even more visible, makes his way to my stomach, kissing it gently and slowly until he puts my cock in his mouth. I could feel the wetness of his tongue, which was going up my shaft and circling my glans...

BAM BAM BAM... Our bodies froze in fear but our faces turned to the door. Fuck, not again. We remained silent for a couple of seconds. BAM BAM BAM. "Open up!" I could recognise that voice by miles. It was the dorm's headmaster. "Whoever's in there better open up!" As he said those words we quickly but quietly put our clothes back on.

"What are gonna do?" I whispered. Even the walls could feel the stench of fear radiating from my voice. He didn't say a thing. Instead, he looked around and found some blankets on the floor. He took them, gave one to me and said: "Follow my lead." He then proceeded to open the door. I stayed behind him.