I felt him

I was walking down the halls of the school thinking about the conversation I had with Andy the day after. Hey, you Ok? What did he say? his voice still in my head. "Well, a little shaken. He wanted to know why I was there." and he stared at me, eyes wide open. "I didn't tell him about us, don't worry." We looked at each other. I could see fear in his chocolaty eyes. I hope this doesn't affect either of us. But somehow I knew I was wrong and I had to-

Bzz Bzz. I took out the phone from my pocket and scanned it. It was a message from Andy. I was hesitant at first, but then I opened it. It said:

"Hey, I have a surprise for you. Meet me at Room 408."

I looked at it and I remembered the fear, the adrenaline, the yelling, the flashlight. A shiver ran passed down my spine as I thought about it. I closed it and went to my room instead. I had to think about what the freaking hell just happened. Could this be more chaotic? Even though my mind told me not to go, my heart commanded my body now and I had to. Plus, I had this feeling like butterflies in my stomach, and I always go for my instincts when I have those.

Luckily it was Sunday afternoon so no one was around. They would either be home to their loved one or just out, not in that hell of a dormitory. I made my way to the room and knocked. After a couple of seconds, the door opened followed by a smiling Andy. His smile made me smile. And it suddenly turned into a smile-off. Hihi.

I entered the room and I see... Food? I raised an eyebrow and he leads me to my seat... or the floor in that case. He sat next to me and we leant against the couch. In front of me, I see pizza; boiled eggs in the form of tulips; a salad consisting of tomato hearts, cucumbers, onions green salad, white cheese, and some other fancy stuff; a corn related dish; some fish; lasagna; Monte Cristo sandwiches and a lot of other delicious dishes that I can't remember.

"Well, you haven't eaten lunch have you?" he said eyes locked on mine.

"Yeah, how did you know that?"

"I might have waited the whole lunch hour for you to come, but... you didn't. So I made you this," he said extending his hand to present the dishes while all I can do is just widen my smile even more.

it was sublime - cue the relaxing music

We began eating a little bit of everything. Dipping slices of pizza into the corn dish, wrapping it in the green salad and throwing some fish in it. It was disgustingly delicious. We played with our food a little bit. I know that that's childish, but that's what we were in that moment, two carefree boys. We talked and talked and did I tell you that we talked... It was just perfect. Being able to talk to someone without being judged about your opinions. Communication. That is what has brought us this far. And I was thankful for that. Sure I had Aethan to talk to, but it just wasn't the same with him you know what I mean. Like I was just friends with Aethans and still we would talk about pretty much everything (not everything). Like, I couldn't talk to Aethan about boys or personal problems related to my sexuality. Things I could easily talk to with Andy. And we did.

But what is a perfect meal without a perfect desert? Wink wink

After putting aside all of the dishes, standing up in front of me, he took my hands and lifted me up. Those brown eyes were watching me. I felt at peace. He put a hand on my left cheek and I touched it closing my eyes. I felt his wet lips touching mine. Then something that surprised me. I felt his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues were touching, kissing, dancing with each other. We kissed. I can't tell you for how long, cause time for me had stopped.

We slowly sunk into the couch, not breaking the kiss. I began to run my hands through his raven hair and he just hugged me. I eventually broke the kiss and took my tank top off. Then I took his off. I felt his soft skin under my fingerprints. It really, really felt good. He began taking my pants off as I lowered myself to kiss him. With a swift, they were on the floor. I began kissing his neck, went down to his chest, licked his nipples, kissed every single muscle of his perfectly shaped stomach... and stopped for a second. I threw a look at him. His eyes were shut. I slowly began taking his pants off. He clenched. I took his hand and kissed it. With a move, I removed both my and his boxer. Now we were both as God made us. Naked in front of each other. Well on top of each other. I began kissing his pelvic region and that his erection. As soon as I laid my lips on it, he grabbed my face and plants a kiss on my lips. It was powerful. He broke the kiss and laid me back so that I would stand on his groin. He moved up to me and kissed my chest and my neck while reaching for my privates. I groaned. He began stroking it but then stopped and laid on the couch. Taking my hips, we moved me closer so that I would stand on his chest. Reaching for my cock, he began licking it, sucking it. I moaned at the sensational feeling. After a couple of seconds, I stride back starting to kiss him and making my way to his erection which was now big and hard. I stroked it with my hand and began putting it in my mouth. He stopped me and shook his head. I looked at him with puzzled eyes. He took my hands and placed them one on his torso and one on his cock. I began stroking it faster and faster. Then I made my way to his face where I kissed him. I began rubbing our dicks together and he began smiling and groaning at the same time. I didn't want others to hear so I put one hand on his mouth and he started sucking my fingers. I then kissed him.

"I'm gonna come," he said eyes closed, all emotional.

"Me too."

Before you know it there was cum all over us. I took my tank top and started cleaning us up while still on top of him. Kissing me he asked whose was that. I told him it was mine.

"Well, dummy how are you gonna get out of here without a shirt?"

"I'll take yours," I said.

"Ok, I'm just gonna say Martin when he comes that, I've sweated two tank tops because I have worked out too much," he said smiling.

I kissed him and laid my head on his chest. He started searching my hair with his fingers. I was just speechless at that time.