I saw the light, and it was terrifying

It was the end of October and in the spirit of Halloween why not get a "little" bit scared?

It was a school night, approximately midnight or past midnight. MMM (harp music) unicorns, fairies, Winning a car on The Oprah Show, winning anythings else on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Friday by Rebecca Black never happened . BZZZ ZZ- BZZZ  ZZ. My eyes opened. It's my phone. Andy was calling me. I push the respond button and put it in my ear.

"MMMM- Hello?" I said rather sleepy.

"Hey, you up?" a quiet voice responded.

"I am now. What is it?"

"Sorry. Have do you have your chemistry book with you?"

"Yeah, why?" I said yawning.

"Can you lend it to me? It'll be for only a couple of minutes."

Now you need to know something about me. I am nice, kind, practically an angel when it came to favors. I could never say no to anyone because I don't want them to be sad. And this is both a blessing and a curse.

"Sure. Wha-"

"Room 408."

"OK."

I closed my eyes for just a second when this voice in my head starts screaming Hey you have to do something don't you?  I saw my conscience tapping his foot on the floor of my head. 

Ugh

I lazily roll out of bet take off my pyjamas and wear a pair of blue sweatpants that have a strap at the ankle. I didn't feel cold so I kept my tank top on and went to Andy with the book in my hands. I walked through the corridor and I gotta say, these walls are way creepier at night. I make my way to the door and before I could knock, he opened the door. Well that was creepy. I entered the room. It was my first time there. It was mostly dark when I entered the room. I could see a beam of light behind what I thought was a wardrobe. I took another step nearly falling and breaking my neck. I felt two hands holding me tight. I turned around and Andy's face was illuminated by the light in the background.

"Careful"... my heart melted. It felt like forever before I was able to snap out of DreamLand, population Andy.

"So, got the book?" he said before standing me up straight and locking the door behind me.

I could see a mountain of books on the floor, mainly chemistry ones. I could also see his phone which was the source of the light. There was a couch right in front of us but we didn't seat there. We sat on the floor against the wall. I leant against him putting my hand on his arm. I could feel his muscles through his shirt. 

After like 20 minutes of just waiting for him to finish, I took the initiative and pressed my lips against him. My right hand on his cheek. He kissed me harder. He slowly sank to the floor, me on top of him. We quickly took all our clothes off and began kissing  under the moonlight. I could feel the temperature rising. I was into him. I couldn't stop kissing him... ALL OF HIM. I ran my fingers everywhere. Scanned his whole perfectly ripped and muscular body. Inhaled his manly scent. He smelled of fresh and - BANG BANG BANG there was someone slamming on the door. I heard them trying to open it without any success. Thank god it was closed.

We froze. I could literally hear my heart screaming, trying to get out of my chest. We both looked at each other. "Maybe if we don't answer... " BANG BANG BANG. I turned my head so fast that my neck could have easily snapped.

"Andy!!! Andy, open the door!!! I know you're in there!!!" oh my god, it was his counsellor, and mine too.

"OH MY GOD what are we gonna do?" I said whisper yelling at him.

"I don't know." he said worriedly to the maximum.

We tried dressing ourselves being careful not to make a sound. We tried, we really tried but something just wasn't with us at that moment. I grab my sweatpants but by doing so I make the wooden floor crack, and it was dead silence inside and outside of the room. We didn't know if they had left or not. Maybe they were eavesdropping. I didn't have a clue. The hardest part though was putting my feet in. My sweatpants have straps on their ankles which you have to undo in order to wear them. CRACK ugh it felt as if my skin was being ripped off of me. We dress up but not without making any additional noise. The door started banging again and they were yelling.

"You should hide," Andy whispered.

"What, no... how about I just come out and tell them that I just fell asleep?"

"No way, do you know how much trouble I'd be in? Maybe the closet?" he said and I give him the look. "I got it. Behind the couch, hurry!" he pointed at the couch. "Please." 

I could see the pain and worry in his eyes. "Fine."

We bring the couch so slightly farther from the wall so I could fit it. I hide behind it and all I can see is utter darkness. I hear footsteps and a door opening.

"What are you doing here Andy?!" his counsellor yelled.

"I was studying and I fell asleep. I heard you calling for me and I got up."

"Mhm OK get out of the room," what?! will he just leave me here?! oh god no. 

I heard a loud door slam and then utter silence. I was scared now. I didn't now what to do. I didn't hear anyone so I figured I should just go. But just as I was about to get up, I heard a door opening, following by quick and heavy footsteps. Now my heart was racing. I heard the door of the wardrobe open and then close. I heard the cabinets open and close, but then again silence. Suddenly, I felt the couch moving and a light being directed towards me. I instinctively turn my head to the light source. I could see nothing more than just light for about 4 seconds. Then I heard the couch being completely removed and a hand grabbing me by force. It was Andy's counsellor.

"What are you doing here?!" he yelled at me.

"I-I..." I could barely speak.

"Speak or you'll be expelled," he threatened.

"I-I was scared."

He let go of me and I ran off to my room. I encountered my counsellor in front of my room. I hugged him as hard as I could. Tears brimming. They were full of fright and terror. That night I could never forget.