The Kiss

It kinda happened like in the picture, if you switch the positions. I would be the one whose head is lower, and Andy would be the other one. But let me start where I left off.

As the door to my counselor's room opened, he quickly darted back to his couch. I entered the room. It was very small. Just two couches, a mini table in the middle almost 10 cm or 4 inches from the couches, a wardrobe, and a window-door which led to the small balcony, ou and let us not forget about the tea making machine. Boy... he really loved his tea.

He sat down with these two seniors. My eyes rolling now, stuck on my counselor.

"So do you have a laptop or not, I want to watch some movies," I said with my arms crossed.

He looked at me and I at him bringing my head a little forward suggesting a so? ,so he finally answered me with a no.

"Well, maybe these guys do?" I said to the three of them.

The one in the middle, Martin was his name. Tall boy, light chocolate skin.  I didn't know it at the time, but we were going to be very good friends. Why? Because I'll tell you in the chapters to come. He shook his head and said no.

"What about you Andy?" Martin said.

And then I looked at the young, handsome boy sitting on Martins right. His name was Andy. He had fluffy black hair, kinda like 2012-2013 Harry Styles, but a little short on the sides and back. He also had a little mustache and beard thing going on. Those little hair follicles were scattered everywhere on his lower chin. He was wearing a black T-shirt and black pants. I could tell that he was drawn by whatever was it that they were watching because he barely looked at me while responding with a yes.

A wide smile invaded my face as he rose up and went out to take his laptop. After a couple of seconds, he was waiting for me in the doorway. I followed him walking past the corridor and down the stairs into the third floor.

"We need to find some empty room." He said walking calmly with me.

"My room, there's nobody there,"

As I got closer to my room I saw a light from under the door crack. I didn't remember leaving the lights on I thought to myself. I opened the door only to find another student in there studying. He rose his head and we both gave him a fake smile. Andy even waived at him. They must have known each other.

I closed the door and opened the door of the room in front of me. That room was Igor and Allen's room and a bunch of others too.

 That room was Igor and Allen's room and a bunch of others too

Sorry, I can't draw. But you get the idea.

I lowered the doorknob and we're in. It's dark but we didn't turn on the lights. I didn't fully close the door as I wanted to see what we were going to do, so I let it as so slightly just so I ray of light could enter the room. There was a bed just before the door but he chose the first one on the left (the red one in the picture). As he sat I plugged in the charger.

I sat on the bed, on his right side to be precise.  My heart was rushing with excitement. He turned on the laptop and asked me if I had a USB with me. Shit, the USB! God damn it, you forgot to take Aethan's fucking USB you dumb ass!

"No," I said with my head sunk deep in my hands.

"Well, what are we going to watch then?"

"You're gonna stay?" I asked surprised by his question.

"Well, it is my laptop so yeah." he said calmly in a quiet voice.

"Ok, I thought that... never mind."

We both stayed there, him browsing through his computer stuff, and I waiting in silence. I took a blanket from the other bed so we would be warm, and two cushions so our backs wouldn't hurt.

"Well, maybe we could download something from the internet?" I asked trying to lighten up the situation.

Having no internet nor Wi-Fi connection, yeah I know a living hell, Andy took out his phone, a red Blackberry (Curve or Bold),  and activated the Hotspot setting. He started setting the computer up while I watched in amusement.

I had never had a laptop and had barely used my computer other than for doing homework so... yeah my eyes were shining. But there was something wrong I could see it. He was doing the same actions over and over again so I asked him what was wrong?

"You must me blocking the waves?" and a smile escaped from him. "Are you some kind of magnet?" he said softly

I chuckled and told him to stop doing whatever was it that he was doing and then I asked him:

"Could you play some music please?"

"Sure, what would you like?"

"Rolling in the deep, but not the Adele version, the Glee one," I told him.

I didn't know much about Youtube back then and neither did he, but we managed to find it on a very popular site for us called "tubidy.mobi", I believe it was.

"So write glee rRolling in the deep."

 He wrote the name of the song with the word "glee" in front of it as I told him. We first watch the video showing the characters of the television series singing it. I, of course, knowing all the words to it started singing along. He would sometimes look at me and smile.

Then we played the whole song. Imagine it, the acapella version of the song. Just the warm voices of the talented actors singing.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, listening to the words. I instinctively tugged his arms and I could hear him breathing.

The song ended. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds. The light of the laptop was shining on us. My eyes were watching everything in the room, even though it was pitch black.

I slowly raised my head, heart beating at the speed of light. As I did so, he slowly turned his head to me. The distance between us grew smaller and smaller as we slowly moved our heads toward each other until finally, our lips locked. It was serenity, peace, and beauty that was in the air. I had never felt like this before. That feeling of risk and pleasure just took over my body, up until we stopped.

My first kiss, my very first kiss. And it was... romantic. I-I can't ever find the words to describe it.

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you're enjoying it thus far. <3

Vote, Comment if you like.

So yeah that happened. Will Ben and Andy fall in love and live happily ever after?
Don't worry You WILL get the deets in the next chapters.

LOVE YOU <3