... wait ...

A whole week had passed since I last spoke to Andy. I could still feel the worrying in his voice. It broke my heart actually. It was Saturday. Normally I would have been in my humble bed now... at home, but Andy had asked me to stay since he wanted to... talk.

( Flashback...

The bell had rung.

"Hey you comin'?" said Aethens with his bag already on his shoulder.

"Yeah."

While I was climbing the stairs he was ascending them. I'd like to think he was waiting for me. Silly me.

"Go on, I'll be there in a minute," I told Aethens and he nodded.

Finally alone. I looked up at him and threw his a faded smile.

"Hey, you going home this weekend?" he told me while clutching his bag's straps. It looked as if he was going to tear that bag apart.

I was tempted to yes just see what he would say but I didn't. "Nope, I'll be stuck here, all by myself," I told him while opening my arms to show the surroundings.

"Well if you'll be free maybe we could... um ... talk?" my eyebrow raised "Um.. if you'd like that of course."

"Sure," I said smiling a wide smile.

He smiled too and we went to the dormitory. 

... End of the Flashback )

It was dark and I hadn't even finished the book that my English teacher gave me to read. How difficult could it be to finish a 50-page illustrated book? God, I'm the worst.

A knock on the door startled me.

"Hey, how are you?" It was Andy.

"Good, you?"

"Good thanks. Um, could you come with me please?"

"Ou O-K," I said bringing my book with me.

I followed him. After a few steps, we stopped. I knew that room. It was his counselor's. Does he want us to talk to his counselor about this? No wouldn't.

"What are we doing here?" I said trying to be as polite as possible even though I was sweating like a pig and my heart was pounding so hard that even NONONO could hear it.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you alone so..." and he just smiled.

A few hours later...

"Look it's 2 o'clock and we haven't talked yet," I said holding my book in my hands sitting on one of the two couches positioned in an "L"-like position.

"I told you when we entered, I need to finish this stuff. It's due tomorrow," he said pointing at the books and papers laid all over the mini-table in front of him.

I stood up, throwing my book on the couch. I could see him watching me while walking over to him, even though his head remained bowed all the time. I sat close to him. It resembled our first kiss. Our eyes met and I went for it. I slowly raised my head and kissed him. It was... passionate. I could feel it. Before I could do anything alse he grabbed my hand putting me asside. He stood up and turned the lights off.

Was this the moment I've "been" waiting for? Was this what I wanted?