What are we doing?!

I woke up, a little bit confused and feeling a little cold. I try finding a blanket only to feel another boy's body next to mine. I quickly turn around and see Andy sleeping. He looks like a little angel. God, he doesn't even snort. I can barely hear him breathing. I moved my head a little closer to his. He was still breathing. I looked at myself and my clothes were on, and so were his. I don't think we had sex.

I slowly get up, being careful not to hit my head on the upper mattress frame which I fail to do. Damn it ! ! ! I rubbed my head. As I stayed sited on the mattress, my hands rubbing against one another. At that moment I didn't feel anything strange. I just wanted to lay in bed next to him, not make him feel alone. I wish I could say that I did but I didn't. I got up, walked out of the room, and went to have breakfast.

Since it was Saturday the lunch ladies had prepared boiled eggs, alongside some cucumbers, tomatoes, white cheese, some bread, and tea. That tea would always calm me down, and at that time it was just what I needed. There were few people sitting at the table. I greeted them and went on eating. It took me a solid one hour to finish breakfast. Boys are worst than girls when it comes to talking. They just want attention. God! After swallowing my last bite, I poured the last glass of tea. It must have been my seventh so far.

I was so full that I could barely walk up the stairs. It wasn't that I had eaten too much rather than I had eaten too slowly. Anyways, upon entering my room my pain had gone. After checking my phone for any new messages, I sited on the lower bed of the bunk right opposite mine. At that moment Andy came in. I felt my heart skip a beat. He gently closed the door.

"Morning," he said as he walked toward me.

"Morning."

"Ummm what happened yesterday evening?" he seemed upset. I don't blame him.

"n-Nothing," I said keeping my head low and playing with my fingers.

"What do you mean?" he was raising his voice. "Tell me what did we do?" he seemed scared.

"I told you... we.. did.. nothing," I responded with a stern look right through his eyes.

He sat down on Aethans bed, running his hand through his night-black hair, and then doing it again... but now with both of his hands. It made me feel sorry for him. A frown was implanted in my face. The awkward silence was interrupted by his next words saying:

"Look... what we did... I have never done it before. Have you?

Of course, I have. Were the words I wanted to say to him, but instead, I said nothing, hoping he would figure it out by himself.

"So? Answer me. Have you?"  He got up.

"Look if you don't know how you feel yet it's OK with me. Do you have a girlfriend?" I said trying to calm him down. He nodded.

"I- I..." Was all he said.

"It's OK, you just have to figure it out OK. Look we don't have to do anything right away got it? YOU don't have to do anything right away."

"So what do we do?" he said.

"Well you need some rest, and I need to study. I have a shitload of exams this week and I haven't studied shit. So if you please..." I extended my left arm to the direction of the door and caressed his back with my right one.

................................................................................................................................................................

It was late in the afternoon. I couldn't study. I was trying to wrap my head around Andy. What had gotten into him? Maybe he was just confused. He clearly had never been with another guy before. He had a girlfriend. God, how could I do this to him? But then he didn't stop me, so this tells me that he wanted to do it. But if we wanted to kiss me then why did he flip out earlier today? Was it because he hadn't had breakfast? Should I have gotten his some eggs? Eggs... Great now I'm hungry. Damn it Ben focus, focus. So Andy, yeah...

Awwww ANDY. He's so cute and shy... I- I just can't. I don't know where this "thing" with him is gonna get me, but it's literally the best thing going on right now.

Thanks for reading. Really...

More Chapters coming soon don't worry.

Vote & Comment if you want.

If you don't really get what's going on don't worry. Maybe this Sneak Peek of the next chapter will... or maybe not... Enjoy <3

"Wait... wait... I - I ah ah ah ..."  he breathes, his eyes closed, his lips so close to mine that I could smell his fresh breath. It's like heaven.