||Chapter 12|| edited

||Chapter 12||

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"One and two and three and four and step to the back!"

The stomping of the shoes echoed through the studio room until the brunette let out a squeal, jumping up.

"We are done!!!"

The boys who were intently staring at the female, watching her reaction all shouted in excitement as they ran around, hollering in happiness.

Yumi beamed brightly as Seongdeuk came to give her a tight hug, clapping each other's back in congratulation.

"This means we can finally start to film the MV right?" Jungkook excitedly questioned, thrilled about filming.

Si-Hyuk who was also in the room nodded with a smile, making eye contact with the Mangers of the boys, "I say we go and celebrate tonight! Especially since Yumi has been working for countless of hours, trying to drill in the choreography into your hard heads."

Jin and Namjoon stiffened and sheepishly chuckled, knowing they had asked Yumi for help countless of times.

They appreciated how the female never complained as she went over the choreography to them regardless of the time. She would always be there, greeting them with a cheerful smile as they sheepishly knocked on her door at 12 in the morning so they can sneak in some practice time.

She was always patient, slowly helping each of the boys if they struggled on a part of the dance.

And the boys couldn't help but enjoy the young girl's presence as she hung around them, eating dinner or joining them on their movie night in the dorm.

Yumi had wedged herself into the group of boys, claiming a piece of their heart as a member of the family.

"Meat! Meat!" Jimin and Hoseok chanted as they cheered, dancing around in glee, hearing that they would be going out.

The adults in the room chuckled as they watched the boys excitedly pack up.

Yumi and Si-Hyuk conversed with each other, deciding to keep the triplets at their grandparents house that night so Yumi can actually relax and enjoy the dinner.

"Yumi-yah!" The brunette gasped slightly as Jungkook picked her up from her waist. The female steadied herself by grasping the slightly older boy's shoulder, looking down at him in surprise.

Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth as his eyes narrowed because of his smile.

"Yes Kook?" Yumi questioned as the boy squeezed her.

"You're going to be sitting besides me and V hyung alright?" Jungkook demanded playfully.

Although slightly taken back Yumi nodded her head, her long hair that was in a pony tail moving.

Seeming to be pleased by her response, Jungkook placed her back onto her feet, smiling brightly.

Yumi's eyebrows furrowed at the boy's cheerfulness but she eventually forgot about her thought as a male who she now considered one of her most closest friend came over.

"Yumi-yah, you'll be going to take a shower right?" Taehyung questioned as he walked to the female, placing a arm around her shoulder.

"Do I smell bad or something?" Yumi asked as she smelled her shirt that was lightly damp because of sweat.

Taehyung made a weird face as he plugged his nose, "You smell like crap."

The brunette gasped and lightly slapped Taehyung who giggled, "Nah, I'm just kidding. I was just going to offer to take you to your room."