||Chapter 9|| edited

||Chapter 9||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

ⓉⒽⒾⓇⒹ ⓅⒺⓇⓈⓄⓃ Ⓟ.Ⓞ.Ⓥ.

The phone on the counter buzzed to life, making the female who slept in bed snap her eyes open as she immediately grabbed her phone to stop the ringing.

Yumi's eyes squinted at the bright light her phone produced in the dark room before she picked up the phone quickly, hoping her siblings that slept in the other room didn't wake up.

"Hello?" She spoke groggily, her voice few octave lower than usual because of her sleepiness.

"YUMI!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Dana's voice booming from her phone made her wince as she pulled it away from her ear.

Yumi's eyes narrowed as she finally realized what time it was.

"Dana, it's fucking three o'clock in the morning for me, why the hell are you calling to yell at me?" Yumi grumbled as she fell back into her pillow, groaning angrily at her best friend.

Dana who was on the other side of the world scowled at her friend's words as she sat in front of a laptop with Matt beside her.

"Girl, look at your YouTube account. Your video you posted just couple hours ago has more than 20 million views and millions of comments, what in the world did you do?" Dana hissed as she watched the video with Matt in confusion, not understanding why her friend was attracting so many views.

Matt who sat beside her looked confused as he scratched his chin, his eyes staring at the seven males who joined the video with Yumi.

"Who are those Asian boys? They're awfully pretty," Matt questioned before motioning his fiancée to turn the call to speaker.

The teenage girl who laid in her bed frowned in confusion before she slowly moved to grab her laptop that laid on the desk.

Her eyebrows shot up as she opened her YouTube account, seeing the amount of views she had on the video she posted.

"What the fuck.....?" She mumbled as she started to look at the comments.

Though she could only understand around half of the comments because the other half were obviously not in English.

Yoongiwifey: OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YUMI IS WITH THEM!!!

ParkChimChim: Whhhhhaaaaat! When the fuck did this happen! She's with BTS ahdkabsvejkdkijd

KpopTrash13: how the hell?! Ajabakdjemksb!!! Look at how sexy they are!!! 😍

xKookie_Eaterx: I saw this video being shared and came to watch! Who is that girl?! What's her relationship with my husbands?! 😫😫😫

jimnojamz: omo, Jin Oppa!! Is he hurt badly? Hope you're okay, Oppa 💕

7shadesofV: 😍😍😍 More Kpop covers! More BTS covers! Omg, I need to see Run!!!

"Yumi?! Are you still there listening to me?!"

The brunette stopped reading as Dana's loud voice came out from her phone.

Yumi coughed as she spoke up, "Yeah, I'm still here..."

Dana rolled her eyes as she heard the awkwardness in her friend's voice, "Well? Who are these boys? It's obvious all these views and comments you're getting is because of them!" The female suddenly broke into a smile, wiggling her eyebrows at the frowning male beside her, "They're all obviously handsome, by any chance have you gotten yourself a boyfr-"