||Chapter 8|| edited

||Chapter 8||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

ᎿᏂ ᎲᖇᎴ ᎵᏋᖇᎦᏫᏁ Ꮅ.Ꮻ.Ꮙ.

The room filled with silence as six boys sat on the floor in circles, cautiously looking at each other.

"Alright, Hyung, did Yumi-yah really leave?" Namjoon spoke in a low voice, his eyes darting to the door Jin closed as he walked in.

The older boy nodded and sat himself beside Hoseok who was playing around with his phone.

"Alright," Namjoon scratched his head before looking at his band mates, "Emergency band meeting."

The boys all nodded, waiting for their leader to speak.

Namjoon had his eyebrows furrowed, seeming to be in deep thought, "Alright, what do you guys think?"

"I say she's fine," surprisingly Suga spoke up first, catching them all off guard.

The silver haired male lazily laid back, getting comfortable at where he sat, "I've been observing her whenever I got the chance, but I don't think she'll have any negative effects on any of us," the male had a stoic look. Although he spoke such words, he still wasn't completely sure of the teenage girl, only seeing a part of her. But for now she had passed the test.

"Also, I think Yumi-yah is really easy to be with," Jungkook spoke up next as he scratched his head, "I didn't have a single time when the conversation stopped or she made me feel uncomfortable...."

The hyungs all shared a discrete look before nodding.

"Any other opinions?" Jin questioned, his dark eyes moving over all of his dongsaeng.

"Her skills for dancing isn't a joke though," Hoseok muttered as he placed the phone he was playing around with on the floor, "Like Seongdeuk-ssi said she's a well known YouTube dancer who's participated in many competitions. Look at her account."

The boys all curiously peered into the screen where countless of videos were posted.

"Wow, she really does have a lot of subscribers," Namjoom muttered in awe, his eyes widening at the number.

The room quickly filled with "ohh" and "ahh" as they quickly started to watch the videos one by one.

~*~

"Ohh...." The dark haired female hummed as she sat on the bed, her laptop placed on her lap.

The teenage girl comfortably watched multiple videos that featured the boys she will work with from now on.

"Okay, they're actually much better than I thought," Yumi muttered as she clicked on the music video for Dope. She bobbed her head to the beat, the bun on top of her hair swaying because of her movement.

Though her dark brown eyes didn't move from the screen as she noted the dance moves, making memo of the dance style the BTS boys danced.

"Synchronization is a key I see," she mumbled as she chewed on top of her thumb, feeling slightly uncertain because of the unfamiliar genre.

As the teen finished watching the music video for "War of Hormone" which was from about two years ago, her eyes moved to the other videos suggested.

Though she curiously clicked on a video that had the title of BTS crack.

As the video started to run, the serious expression on her face started to crumble as clips after clips of ridiculous things started to play before her eyes.