||Chapter 10|| edited

||Chapter 10||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

[RECAP]

During this time, three boys were walking through the hallways of the building, heading towards the dance studio.

"The video has been drawing a lot of attention, huh?" Jimin spoke up as he adjusted his mask on his face.

Jungkook who walked beside him coughed, "Yeah, it has but right now I'm more concern about the hwangsa, I was just outside for few minutes but my throat itches," the dark haired male pulled out a mask, slipping it on.

"That's why you need to wear a mask whenever you go out, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung pointed to his own black mask that had a smile that's similar to his own printed on it.

The boys all stopped as they noticed a clueless female sitting in middle of the dance studio staring into her computer screen, oblivious to her surroundings.

The boys all shared a look before tip toeing to Yumi.

"YAHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Yah! You guys are all stupid," Yumi growled, sending the three laughing boys an angry scowl.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Taehyung started to wave his hands, imitating the brunette's action. The boy's laughters grew louder while Yumi's cheeks started to turn into a rosy pink color.

The female looked away from the maknae line in embarrassment, pouting to herself.

"Aw, don't be mad Yumi-yah. Oppa's are sorry," Jimin cooed as he pinched her cheeks with his fingers.

Yumi glared at the orange haired male, slapping his hands away, "Yah! Stop that. And I have no Oppas," the female rubbed at her sore cheeks while Jimin raised his hands up in defense.

Jungkook who was watching in amusement wrapped a arm over Taehyung's shoulder, "So Yumi-yah, what were you doing?"

Yumi stared at the two for a moment, the ships she read about popping into her mischievous mind.

She couldn't help but chuckle, confusing the males, "Nothing much.... Just keeping a tab on the videos, what are you guys doing here?" The female sent them a sly smile, not being able to stop herself.

Jimin raised his eyebrow in question, not understanding why the brunette was giving such a strange look at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"We're going to the gym!!" Taehyung yelled excitedly.

Now it was Yumi's turn to raise an eyebrow, her eyes narrowing on Taehyung.

"No offense but, I can see Jimin and Jungkook going but I never imagined that you would go....."

Jungkook snorted a laugh, trying to hide it as a cough to his hand. Jimin openly laughed, his eyes narrowing into slits as he watched Taehyung pout.

"Yah, that's insulting..." The caramel brown haired male frowned, "Look at these, they're flat and cracked, how in the world would I get them if I didn't work out?" The boy lifted the front of his baggy white shirt up, flashing his flat stomach for a moment.

"Taehyung hyung eats the most out of us but he's so skinny," Jungkook stood behind the said boy, his arms wrapping around Taehyung's side and patting his stomach.