||Chapter 5|| edited

||Chapter 5||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

ⓉⒽⒾⓇⒹ ⓅⒺⓇⓈⓄⓃ Ⓟ.Ⓞ.Ⓥ.

A thud echoed through the room as a form tangled in sheets tumbled out of bed.

The male groaned in pain, rubbing his eyes sleepily in confusion, surprised that he woke up. He usually never woke up unless his hyungs were shaking his shoulder while yelling in his ears.

"Jungkook.... Be quiet...." Namjoon mumbled as he covered his head with a pillow, deciding to not wake up yet.

The maknae sat on the floor for a moment, blankly staring at the floor because of his drowsiness. Though he eventually stood up, quietly dragging his feet to the bathroom to wash his face.

By time he was done, he was completely awake, feeling quite refreshed

By time he was done, he was completely awake, feeling quite refreshed. Noticing that the dorm was unusually quiet, he decided all of his band mates were still asleep for once.

Jungkook quietly walked to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Though a frown appeared on his face as he realized the fridge of the personal kitchen for the boys was completely empty, only a stray water bottle left on the door with some salad dressings.

"Hyung has to restock....." The teen muttered as he decided to go to the largest kitchen of the dorm where the extra food was stocked.

Though as Jungkook walked through the hallways, his nose twitched as familiar smell entered his senses. A scent he probably hasn't smelled since he went to a foreign country or went out to eat on a special occasion with his Hyungs.

Jungkook scratched his head in confusion, the mouth watering smell of sweetness wafting in the air making his stomach rumble in hungry protest.

He stood in front of the door of the extra kitchen, hearing some voices. Cocking his head to the side in confusion for a second, he slowly opened the door, popping his head in.

Though he quickly closed the door, bringing his head back as he realized it was being occupied by the Kudo-Bang siblings.

His cheeks flushed slightly as he realized that if he went in right now he wouldn't have the boys to back him up and speak in his place.

For a moment he stared at the door, having an extreme mental debate in his mind.

'Should I not go in.... Should I go in.... I can have a conversation with her... But I may make a fool out of myself....'

Finally he sighed, growing the confidence and opening the door open again, popping his head in.

"What smells so good?" He questioned in a curious tone. Jungkook held in a small chuckle as he saw Yumi jump in fright at his voice.