Jealous - 12

A/n- I'm sorry I'm not updating much on all of my stories! But here's this for ya!

Marks Pov.

So we called the cab and were on our way home when the car broke down. So now me, Jack, Bob and Wade are all walking back to Felix's house. It's hot. And we don't really know our way back, but thankfully- Wade has a map that actually works in this city so we have some sort of navigation.

"Oh my god it's so hot!" Jack complained laughing. "Dude quit ye whinin'. It's not tha' bad." I said trying to imitate an Irish accent.

Which failed.

But it made him laugh.

So points on that.

Good job me.

"Dude your Irish accent SUCKS." Jack said though his laughter. I chuckled. "I know it was shut up." I said playfully pushing his shoulder gently. He stumbled where he was walking but regained his balance.

"You have the worst balance." Bob laughed. Wade chuckled along with me, and Jack just frowned. "You guys are mean." He huffed.

"Aw it's okay buddy. We're just messin with ya." I said pretending to care while putting my arm around his shoulders. He blushed slightly but didn't say anything. I saw Wade eyeing me suspiciously telling me with his eyes to do something when we get home. I glared at him and shook my head just barley as if to say 'stop it, I'm not gonna do anything'. He gave me and apologetic look and turned back to his phone.

"Aw crap! We're supposed to turn back there!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air. I face palmed and Jack groaned. Bob just laughed at us.

"What's so funny?" I asked his with attitude in my voice. That only made him laugh harder.

"You guys are such babies. Walking isn't that bad." He said. Wade started leading the group again and we all made small talk. I was laughing at a joke Jack made when Wade pulled my arm to the front.

"What?" I asked. I looked back, Jack and Bob started talking about Rocket League or something.

"Are you gonna talk to him when we get home?" He asked. I looked at him with an expression I can only think to describe as annoyance. But he wasn't being annoying, It was the fact that Jack could over hear us and begin to wonder, that would be bad. I didn't want to be embarrassed all over again. Especially when Jack has already gotten over it.

While I'm still holding on to a string that isn't even there. I lost him already. All because of some stupid kiss. If I had held myself back from that, this wouldn't be happening. I'm such a fucking idiot.

"No." I said dryly. He gave me a look that read 'really?'. I glared at him. "Maybe- I don't know." I said looking away in anger. Why can't this be as simple as it is in the books or movies?

"You have to tell him sometime." Wade said softly. I shook my head slightly. "I know, I just- I don't know how." I said. Wade chuckled. "You'll figure it out." He said.

"Wow, no shit Sherlock. Have any more problems you would like to unravel at this point in time?" I asked sarcastically. I wasn't angry but it came out sounding like I was. He didn't take it personally though and just laughed.

"Nope, you can go do your research (insert name of Sherlocks helper person here)." He said. I rolled my eyes. Just then a cab pulled up by us and honked.

"You boys need a ride?" A young woman from the front seat asked. Jacks smile increased ten fold and he vigorously nodded. We all laughed at his reaction and climbed in. I got front seat since no one else wanted it.