Wobbly Waking - 20

Marks Pov. *Drinking warning*

I sat on the ground leaned up again the wall. My eyes had big circles under them. My head was spinning. I felt light though. I was definitely drunk. Again. It's been another week. And all I've been doing is drinking.

I brought the bottle up to my lips again and willed myself to take the last gulp that was left. I know this is basically killing me. I know I'm not supposed to drink. I know all the limitations, and all the outcomes. I know.

But I didn't care.

And I still don't, even as I swallowed the last drops of the sour liquid. I felt the burning sensation sting the walls of my throat and feed the sadness in my stomach. I wanted more. I needed more.

I need to forget. I need to wash my memory clean.

'Find something...anything. It'll help.'

I tossed the bottle over to the side and watched it roll away from me and hit the stand next to Jack's bed.

I rolled my head back to stare straight ahead of me and I, slowly, got up from my position on the ground. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

I wish Jack were here. He'd know what to do.

'He likes me... Right? Yeah, he loves me.' I smiled at the thought of the kiss we shared roughly two weeks ago. Or was it yesterday? I don't know, all my memories are a fuzz.

All I know is that I need to get to the bathroom. There's something in there I can use to help myself with. I think. Unless Wilfred hid it.

'I didn't hide it Markimoo. But maybe someone else did.' Wilfred's voice snickered in my head tauntingly. I frowned.

He was always annoying. But he was a good friend once you get to know him.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and I leaned against the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror, but I didn't only see me. I saw Wilfred. He smirked at me, his hands behind his back and his coat perfectly smoothed out along with his boot cut dark blue jeans.

"Hello, Mark." His appearance glitched and came up right behind me and whispered in my ear. I watched his form glitch again and he was beside me.

"Y'know, I was expecting Dark to be here to but, you know him... To busy playing to get any work done." Wilfred said spinning a knife on the counter while chuckling. His laugh filled my head and echoed.

"Your not supposed to be here Wilfred." I said shakily and splashed water on my face. He chuckled again and then I felt his arm around my shoulder.

"Well y'know, it just gets a tad bit boring up there in your little noggin." He said and laughed. His form glitched again and he was now right behind me.

"So, what shall we do in this.... wonderful time?" He whispered in my ear and I felt his body press against mine. If this wasn't so odd I would've like it, but... He's just... Well Wilfred.

He backed away and gasped like he was hurt.

"Oh my, well. I had no idea you thought so poorly of me. I can hear your thoughts Marki. After all... I am apart of you." He said and his form glitched again now sitting on the counter in front of me. I backed up and bumped into the wall. He smirked.

"What's wrong Mark?" He chuckled darkly and he was now in front of me. Our faces were only centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my lips.