Hospitals - 17

Authors Pov.

"Jack-" Mark was cut off by Jacks hands gripping his arm and yanking him in the room. Before Mark knew it he was pinned up the door and Jack was extremely close to his face. Mark looked, shocked, at Jack.

"Jack- what are you doing?" Mark asked out of breath from the surprise. Jack leaned closer to Marks ear, his breath sent shivers down Marks spine.

"Your the only medicine I need." Jack whispered and leaned into Mark pressing his body against Mark's. Mark's heart stopped for a good 3 seconds.

"What? Jack your not making any sense." Mark said. He was pinned against the door by his best friend and crush. This was unexpected. Very unexpected.

"Does this make sense to you?" Jack asked and pulled away just slightly so their faces were less than a centimeter apart.

Mark looked into Jacks eyes, instead of an icy blue they were dark ocean blue.

But he didn't have time to study his friends features as Jack's lips were pressed against his in a soft yet passionate kiss.

Mark kissed back aggressively, wanting more. And Jack only provided for him.

Jacks Pov.

"Jack..."

"Jack!" I snapped out of it when Mark pushed my shoulder and my head shot up. My eyes stung and my lungs were on fire.

"Dude are you okay? You weren't breathing.." Mark said. I stood up quickly. Shit was I seriously imagining that? Fuckin' hell I need to stop.

Mark looked worriedly at me.

"I'm fine." I said dryly. I rubbed my eyes to stop them from burning. I took a breath but it hurt and I started coughing.

I felt Mark's hand pressed against my back. The coughing got worse and my head spun again.

I felt tears form in my eyes. Not sure if it was from pain or the fact that my eyes would not stop stinging. I stumbled back into Mark and I found myself yet again pressed against his body. He held my shoulders.

"Jack?" He asked, worry and panic laced his voice. I rubbed my eyes and took deep breaths, the coughing went away but I was still dizzy as fuck.

"Jack, talk to me." Mark said turning me around. I looked at the ground. I didn't want to look at him. He was right I needed to go to the hospital, this was getting out of hand.

My head would not stop spinning and when he let go of me I went to walk past him to the bathroom but I stumbled and I fell into him..... Again.

My arms went around his neck and his hand were on my hips.

"Whoa.. Careful." He said smirking at me. I was forced to look at him. My eyes were wide with fear and I looked completely shell shocked. He looked so calm, well except for that small trace of worry in his eyes.

"S-sorry." I said and let go of him and took a step back.

"Sit down." Mark said gesturing over to the bed. I didn't want to. For some reason I just wanted to do the opposite of what he said. I crossed my arms and looked at the ground again.

"Jack sit down." Mark said sternly.

"Why?" I asked. I don't know why I was so upset.

"Because I don't want you to fall over and hurt yourself." He said crossing his arms. I looked up at him and glared at him.

"Why do you care?" I asked. Why the hell am I so angry at him? I don't want to say these things. It's just coming out.

"Why would you even need to ask that?" Mark asked shocked. He looked hurt now. Well at least he's paying attention to me.