Your not Mad? - 3

Sean's Pov. (I know not much Marki action but it'll come soon don't worry)

I finished my fan-boying after I recorded the vlog saying I'd be gone for a couple of days starting tomorrow. I went to pack everything I needed. Then my doorbell rang.

Confused, I rushed downstairs and opened the door. Reveling my girlfriend.

Okay let me explain something. We only got together because I didn't want to tell her I was gay. Way to embarrassing. And she asked me out. Not the other way around. I honestly thought we were just friends hanging out, but then I was over at her house one day and she made a move. Again, she made a move. Not me. She just thought I was scared to move forward but I really didn't want to. We've been together for about 4 months now.

(Not real facts I have no idea how long Sean and Signe have been together but they are so cute together omg!! Okay I'm done fangirling. WiishuSepticeye away!!!)

I mean sure, her lips are soft, her curves are on point, and she is fucking beautiful... But I didn't want her. She deserves a real man... Not me. But when she asked that I'd be her boyfriend I just said yes out of fear really. I didn't want to see that beautiful face of hers hurt, or crying. Not over me at least.

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. I had to tell her sooner or later. She kissed me. I, surprisingly, kissed back.

"I love you Seany!" She said and jumped on my wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you to." I said on instinct.

"Where are you going?" She asked seeing one of my already packed bags downstairs. I looked at her unsure of what to say.

"Aum. I'm going to visit my friends." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She moved me out of the way to let herself in. She always does that. I just don't move out of the way by myself, I know she doesn't mean any wrong by it.

I closed the door and she took her scarf off along with her jacket. Her creamy colored sweater went well with her completion. She had blue skinny jeans on with black slightly healed boots.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt uncomfortable but I pushed it aside to make sure I didn't upset her or anything. I put my hands on her hips hesitantly. I could tell I had uncertainty in my eyes. I looked to the side nervously.

"A week I think." I said. She chuckled. "Sean why won't you look at me?" She asked. She didn't think anything was wrong. I finally looked in her eyes. Her smile wavered.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I stared at her in shock. How does everyone realize somethings wrong? "N-nothing I'm fine." I said and moved out of her grip and over to the couch. She sat next to me.

"Sean, if this is about-" she stopped herself and sighed. "I know you don't love me." She said and looked at her hands. My eyes widened in surprise. "What?! Of course I love you!" I said. I didn't want to hurt her. "Sean it's okay! I know." She said. I got confused.

"What do you mean you know?" I asked. She giggled. "I see the way you look over at Mark in the videos. You like him. I know your gay. It's fine." She said touching my arm. I blushed profusely and looked at my hand which I fidgeted with. "How long have you known?" I asked.

"Since a couple weeks ago." She said lifting my chin to look at her. "And I know your uncomfortable when I touch you or kiss you." She said. I paused. "Why did you stay then?" I asked. She giggled.

"I just wanted to see if you'd ever tell me. So why haven't you?" She asked. I blushed again. "I'm embarrassed by it." I said. She hugged me. "Don't be embarrassed Seany. Oops! Sean. Sorry." She said giggling. I smiled. "You can still call me that if you like." I said. She smiled. "Okay, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Still friends though right?" She asked. I smiled.

"Thank you so much for not making fun of me. And sure. Friends." I said. She stood up and I did the same. She hugged me.

"I wouldn't make fun of you. Your to sensitive anyway." She said. I laughed. "You just did make fun of me though!" I fake pouted. She laughed. "Yeah but at least I did it in a friendly kind of way!!" She exclaimed. She's just as loud as me. That's what I like about her.

I laughed. She hugged me. And this time it didn't feel awkward. She kissed my cheek and walked out. "I'll miss you baby." She said jokingly. I laughed. "Uh huh. Sure you will." She laughed and shut the door.

"Oh thank god she didn't kill me." I mumbled with a smile and continued packing.

A/n- okay I know these chapters are super flipping short compared to the normal sized chapters I write. But I just wanted to make one that featured his girlfriend. Also I kinda didn't know if I should've wrote it because I didn't know if you guys would like that but I got some really good feed back from DatPony101  and her/his (sorry I don't know) comment let me know exactly what I wanted to know! So thank you again DatPony101!!