Penny For Your Thoughts - 13

A/n- so I have way to much energy and it's like 11 at night. So I decided since I updated some, I'm gonna update even more.

Have this random chapter.

Jacks Pov

After I got back in the house I went upstairs and took a quick shower just rinsing all the dirt out of my hair and off my body. I quickly changed into skinny jeans and a white V-neck T.

As I walked out of the bathroom, rubbing my towel on my hair to dry it, I saw Mark on his lap top. He seemed really engrossed in whatever he was doing. I tossed my towel on my bed and went over to him. I slowly walked over to him wanting to see what he was doing. It was like he was stuck in a loop, type, backspace, type. Type, backspace, type.

Them occasionally he stopped to read whatever it was he was typing.

I got by his side, he didn't realize I was standing there, and I looked over his shoulder. I read the first couple sentences of what he was writing and quickly figured out it was a song or poem or something. And it was beautiful.

He stopped and scrolled to the top and breathed out a sigh. And then I figured out he was on Wattpad. What the hell?

"You have Wattpad?" I asked out of nowhere. He jumped and slammed his laptop shut and put it under his pillow. He looked up at me very startled his big brown eyes wide with fear. Damn, didn't mean to scare him that bad.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked breathing rather quickly. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"A couple of minutes- I didn't see much of what you were writing! I swear, only a couple of sentences." I said backing up a bit. Marks cheeks flamed with a dark red. He looked down and rubbed his eyes under his glasses.

"What sentences?" He asked. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and recited the lines.

"All I want to do is run away with you, lock ourselves up in a hotel room. And I know you want it to, you just don't know what to do." I said shyly. God that was so accurate to me wanting Mark though. Honestly if I didn't know better, and I was a pretentious douche bag, I'd say that song or poem was about me and Mark.

"Awesome." He mumbled and stood up starting to walk out.

"Uh, Mark?" I said, I didn't even know where I was going with this. He turned around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy. It just.... Kinda, happened." I said shrugging with a look of guilt on my face. I made him upset. The last thing I wanted to do was make him upset. I always wanted to make him happy, I hated not seeing his smile. He smiled slightly. That's more like it!

"It's fine. Sorry I freaked out." He said. I shrugged. "No biggie, I get it." I said. We walked out of the room and down the stairs. Felix was vlogging.

"So it's around 6. We're all going to go out to grab a bite to eat. Maybe walk around town a bit-"

"NO!" Me, Mark, Bob, and Wade yelled in unison. Felix laughed.

"I'm joking guys, anyway yeah so that's happening and then we're all gonna come back and work on a surprise for you all." Felix said pointing to his camera.

"Alright, alright, alright. Let's do this." He said and pointing the camera at me and Mark who were still by the stairs. I was leaning up against the wall on my phone, and Mark was leaning on the railing. I was reading that stupid question action thing that I read a couple nights ago.

'Relax, because you've just told you secret to the only one who cares.'

I looked up to see everyone just staring at me. I immediately felt embarrassed.

Guilty Little Secret  (Septiplier fanfiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें