Chapter 22: Unconscious

*Third Person POV*

-------------------------------------------------

Fred and George almost had a heart attack when they saw Greyback kick Lyra's head. Fred screamed, ran to her and picked her off the ground in tears before Greyback can bite her or kick her to the point that would kill her. He carried her to their little home above Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. He placed her down on his bed and threw his arms over her cold, motionless body, shaking and crying. George was also crying, stroking her head while calming Fred down.

"It's going to be okay, Fred."

"I don't want her to die! I would die if she does. I would never be happy again!"

"Come on, let's go find Narcissa."

"You go, I'm staying here."

George left, wiping away his tears. He stopped at the door then broke down in fresh, hot tears again. He turned around and ran to the bed, pushed Fred away and carried Lyra out the door.

"What are you doing?" asked Fred.

"I'm going to take her to Narcissa."

"No, it's going to take too long to find her!"

Fred turned around and started crying again.

"Fred-" he reached his arm out, but Fred turned away.

He sat down on a chair and sat Lyra down on his lap. His hot tears dropped all over Lyra's shirt.

"You don't understand," he whispered more to himself than George.

George placed his hand and looked over his brother's shoulder. He softly said, "I know exactly what you mean, I love her too, she's my best friend. I can't stand it if something happens to her. We'll just have to apparated to Malfoy Manor."

Fred nodded, but didn't do anything.

"Fred, are you ready?"

Fred sighed, "yeah, I guess, let's go to the manor."

The twins apparated to Malfoy Manor. Fred was holding Lyra while George went to find Bellatrix, Draco, someone who could help.

Bellatrix, Draco, Narcissa, and Voldemort ran with George to where Fred was standing.

"Merlin's beard! What happened to my Lyra?" asked Bellatrix.

"We heard an explosion from Ollivander's, Lyra went to see what was going on, Greyback called her weak, pushed her down, and kicked her head. She became unconscious after that." explain Fred.

Bellatrix reached out to take Lyra away from Fred, but he didn't let her.

"Give me my daughter! Give her. Fred. Let. Go. Ugh fine, carry her to her room."

Fred carried her to her room. He sat her down on the bed, but still held her hand tightly.

"I'll get you 20 galleons if Fred lets go of Lyra" said Draco to George.

"Deal!" They shook hands.

"Nothing's working, take her to St. Mungo's," ordered Voldemort.

Fred carried Lyra to St. Mungo's and they took her in. Fred sat down on the chair closest to her and stroke her hair.

"Will she ever wake up?" Fred asked the healer.

"Eventually, she got knocked out pretty bad."

"Oh."

A few days passed, but Lyra didn't wake up. Fred, George, and everyone else got more worried. The healer said it was safe to take her home, so they did.

When they took her home, they gathered around her on her bed. Bellatrix was kneeling down right next to her, stroking her hair in tears.

"I hope my daughter will be okay," said Voldemort, "I don't want her dead!"

"My Lord, please!" cried Bellatrix.

Voldemort wrapped an arm around Bellatrix.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered in her ear.

Draco pushed his way right next to Lyra and hugged her while whining, "I don't want my cousin dead! She's my best friend!"

After a few more hours of crying and talking, they heard her breath. She slowly opened her eyes when she saw Fred.

"Fred," she called weakly reaching her arm towards him.

"Lyra, you're alive!" he grabbed her hand and arm and helped her up. He hugged her and said, "I'm glad you're safe!"

Voldemort was incensed. His daughter is hugging a blood traitor. He needed to act fast. He pushed Fred out of the way and yelled, "HOW DARE YOU HUG MY DAUGHTER! I TOLD YOU VERY CLEAR TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! SAME WITH YOU!"

"My lord, can't you see that they were as worried as us? They're her best friends! Lyra was unconscious for almost a week and none of them could leave her side. They felt the same way we did when we found out what happened! Please my Lord, let our daughter hang out with whomever she wants!"

"I don't know. They hang out with mudbloods and I don't want Lyra doing the same."

"Please, dad, they're my best friends! They saved my life from Greyback! Please?"

Voldemort looked at her for a second, then said, "fine," he turned to Fred and George, "don't you DARE hurt my daughter, and if you do, I will kill you on the spot. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," replied the twins confidently, "We promise that we will never hurt Lyra!" They went up to her and gave her another tight hug.

"We'll leave you guys alone, come on Draco." Narcissa said.

"I'll come too, I some business to take care of," Voldemort said.

Narcissa and Voldemort left. George, Fred, Bellatrix and Draco. He stared at Fred and Lyra.

"Come on, Draco," said Narcissa, pushing him.

"A Weasley, she had to pick a Weasley! Why can't it be a-" Narcissa shoved Draco out the door and closed the door.