Larry faced the other side to let out a silent laugh, and then turned to nod at his mother who was talking, feigning attentive. His hand squeezed down on Laurent's half hard shaft through the jeans, then he slowly zipped down the flyers for a faster and more effective work. His hand fought through Laurent's boxers and his warm hands full with cold rings held Laurent's shaft.

Laurent's breath hitched as he began coughing and then bent over.

"Are you okay, Laurent?" Mama B asked as she reached over to tap his back.

"Y-yes, I am."

"Just drink water," Larry said as he rubbed the tip of Laurent's hardened manhood with his thumb.

Laurent took the glass of water from the table and put it to his mouth, his head turning to look at Larry who was giving him an innocent look and still rubbing him down there.

Laurent frowned and shook his head for Larry to stop, but Larry averted eye contacts as Laurent continued talking to his mother from where he left off of.

---

"That was so not funny, Larry! What the hell were you thinking giving me a hand job with our mother there?!" Laurent whiser-yelled at Larry once they were back at Larry's room.

Larry shrugged, smiling. "I think it was hot, you know?"

"And if she had seen us?" Laurent frowned.

"Then she see us, no big deal."

"Oh really? I remember you saying that earlier and when she only knocked on the door, you jumped back like you touched a hot iron."

Larry rolled his eyes, "It was reflex."

"Please, it was fear," Laurent looked away.

"Look, I sorry if I make you mad. I no know that's going to make you like this, I thought you going to like it, Lau."

Laurent turned to Larry who was looking down. He sighed and walked over to him, then placed his hands on the sides of Larry's cheek.

"I'm not mad at you, Larry."

Larry looked up at him. "Really? You no mad?"

Laurent shook his head, "No, baby. I'm just saying you shouldn't be comfortable doing that just everywhere, it's gonna get us in trouble soon and I don't want that. If mum sees you, she'll...she'll uh.."

"She what?" Larry searched Laurent's eyes.

"I don't.... I don't know, Larry. We just have to hide it from her and-"

"We will tell her, am I right? We going to tell mami about us and we no going to care about what she think because we have us selves, right, Laurent?"

"Larry, this isn't easy and-"

"Just answer the question, Laurent," Larry said, fear obvious in his voice. "I no ask for too much did I? Just answer it, please."

"Yes, we will tell her, Larry. Eventually we will tell her about us. I love you just so much and I think I can take whatever it is her reaction will be," Laurent said.

Larry smiled as he pressed his lips to Laurent's. "I love you too."

Then he smirked causing Laurent to look at him weirdly. "What?"

"I going to finish what I start," Larry said as he pushed Laurent to the wall and got down on his knees.

"What are you doing?" Laurent held Larry's hand as he reached for his zipper.