Chapter Nineteen - Haters Gonna Hate

Start from the beginning

I ran back downstairs, logging on as I ran. I jumped down next to Lina and Ella.

“Whatchya doin?” Lina muttered. 

“You both have twitter right?” I said. I never had one, but I knew they both did.

“Yeah...” They both said. I gave my laptop to Lina.

“Log in.” I said. She logged in, her eyes widening.

“Oh no...” Lina said, “Oh no no no no no no noooo....”

“What is it?” said Liam.

“A million tweets saying ‘1D in Australia’... Ohmygod! Its trending worldwide that you guys are here!” said Lina, pausing for a moment, “There’s even photos of us running from the party!” 

“What?!” the guys said.

Lina started reading out some of the tweets, “These are just... Wow...

1DLoverJess: 1D in Australia! How come no one knew about this?!

MrsStyles: Who are those girls in the photos!?

GingerBabe: @MrsStyles, I know them! They’re @Linaax and @Ellaa_xo, they’re both sluts with their friend Abby!

Its_Scarlet: They’re hiding the boys in their houses, the whores...”

Lina took a deep breath, her voice trembling. I was sitting there open mouthed, too shocked for words. Ella was hiding her face in Niall’s shoulder, groaning a little.

1D-Support: @GingerBabe, Why hate them? Do you know them?

GingerBabe: @1D-Support, Yeah! They’re all sluts!

MsHoran: Who’s the blonde bitch with my husband!?

1DMyLove: I don’t think they look like sluts, they look scared of the crowd behind them...

Mrs-1D: @Linaax and @Ellaa_xo I’m killing you and your friend. The boys are MINE.

“Stop!” said Liam, slamming down the laptop, “Don’t read anymore...”

I couldn’t believe people were saying stuff about us like that! Ella was still hiding her face, Niall was rubbing her back. I looked at Lina, the shock was on her face too.

“Don’t retaliate to anything they say!” said Harry, “They’ll just get worse...”

“We can’t do nothing!” said Lina, “Either way its going to get worse!”

“Even if we do something, what can we do?” I said, my voice shaking slightly.

“Nothing! You can do nothing about internet hate!” said Louis. I sighed heavily. They were right... We really could do nothing about this. Lina opened the laptop again, Liam tried to close it but she pulled away.

“Just... Let me check tumblr, then I won’t look at anything else...” she said, typing quickly. I glanced over, and looked at the Dashboard, seeing every few posts a photo of us, or a post about us. They all said the same sort of thing as the tweets. She clicked on her inbox, to see heaps of messages, all of them on Anonymous.

Anonymous: Are you one of the girls hiding One Direction?

Anonymous: I don’t know you, but I think I saw you running with 1D, was it you?

Anonymous: I saw you and two girls running with 1D! Where are you hiding them!?

Anonymous: Why would the boys want to hang with you girls!? You’re all ugly!