A Jar Of Broken Hearts

En başından başla

Niall’s P.O.V

I just wanted to scream my lungs were building up and my breathing was getting deeper and faster, this can’t be happening. It just can’t. I was so mad at this point in time, why can’t I be careful? Why…? What have I done so fucking wrong in life that god decides to punish me now over two boys I love dearly, I love Harry, but as a band mate and best friend. Why did i- wait us, have to go and ruin that? What am I going to tell Liam? Will he understand?... This is just too much for me to handle. Once I saw the door to my flat I opened the door and slammed it once again, I locked the door. I needed me time. I pushed myself towards to sofa and flopped down on it. Not wanting any distractions.

Why can’t I do anything right? I love Liam… Don’t i? So why am I messing around with Harry. Why did Harry kiss me again, why, why, why, WHY?!

Liam’s P.O.V

We made our way to the hotel across the street from the arena we’d soon be playing at. Louis parked the car round the back and we hurried the girls into the hotel. Wait until I tell Niall about these girl, they all looked like they’ve come out of a beauty magazine. Seriously all of them had no flaw what so ever, I even think I was Louis eyeing up a girl. I smiled and shook my head; Louis, Louis, Louis. When will he learn?

In all honesty though there was one girl that caught my attention, her name was Danielle. If I weren’t hitting hard on Niall, I’d probably ask her on a date. But right now I don’t even know why I’m considering that fact because I’m pretty sure I like Niall. Rather a lot. Just thinking about him sent my pulse 100mph, he gave me goose bumps which normally only girls should feel round a guy, but this time it was reverse. Ughh Liam don’t become the girl in the situation. I smiled and looked down, thinking about Niall, he does just take over my mind now that I know I can think about him like that and he be okay with it. Right now I’m hoping his thinking of me; I have so much to tell him when we get home. I smiled bigger, this time flashing my teeth. I looked up smiling and Danielle came skipping towards me.

“Hey Liam, what’s put you in such a good mood?” she smiled sweetly at me; I kept my smile and shrugged. “All you pretty girls” I joked and she laughed to, she swished back her curls and she was seriously stunning. “Mhmm, sure” she joked and linked her arm round mine, this didn’t bother me as I knew I wasn’t going to try anything, I’m sure me and Danielle will become really good friends.

“So how old are you?” She asked “I’m 17” I smiled at her she look at me with a really shocked face “SERIOUSLY” she asked in disbelief I laughed and nodded. “But-But Louis is older then you? And you, you well seem more, more responsible I guess.” She didn’t take her expression off her face which made me laugh even more. “What it’s not funny” she whined and wacked my ribs “Oww...” I groaned. “What was that for you bully?” I tried to keep a calm face but a smile crept up on it. “Hey, I’m not a bully, you the one who’s acting too old for his boots…” she dragged out the s unsure if that sentence made sense, which I didn’t really but I knew what she was trying to get across. “I believe the expression is too big for their boots and that means a completely different thing to what I think you’re trying to get across to me.” I chuckled. She pouted and I took this as an opportunity to show of my pout, I stuck my lips out as well now walking down the hall to the girls rooms facing her at all times with her arm still intertwined in mine.

We both burst out laughing and Louis had the cheesiest grin on his face once he saw us. “Now Mrs.Payne will be in the room next to Amberly.” He winked and I whacked his arm hard, as did Danielle. We both started laughing once again and I and Louis said our goodbyes to the girls, Danielle and I hugged goodbye and we left, with a cheesy grin still plastered across Louis face.

“No” I growled at Louis as we got into the car, since the girls and us parted ways he keeps telling me how perfect her and I would be together. If only he knew. I can’t go out with Danielle I won’t deny she’s absolutely stunning and drop dead gorgeous and she’s a great laugh but I have Niall, plus she’s a lot older than me. “Liammmmmmmmm” the annoying lad wined, you’d think he’d act his age by now. But nope. Still the baby of the group in mental ages.

“Louis grow up please, have you ever stopped and thought I may like someone else?” I said a little too confidently which only made Louis eye‘s pop and his jaw drop. “WHAT! You like someone and you haven’t told any of us!” His high pitched squeal rang through my ears and made me flinch a little “Louis, please, god” I groaned. I buckled in my seatbelt and told Louis to drive off. As per usual though he protested “Nope, not until you tell me who it is.” I smiled, this could be fun. “Come on tell me, who is she” She. He assumes everything. Well now I think this is a good time to play a little game called mess with Louis head.

“How do you know it’s a she” I winked at him in a playful way. He laughed very hard. A little too hard for my liking. Is this how he’d act if I told him I think I love Niall? “Liam, you can’t be bi or gay or whatever it is, you’re to macho man for that” she said and it made him laugh harder. I felt my fists make balls but I stopped myself and got out of the car. I slammed the door shut and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked down the road, I pulled my hood up and started to run.

I’m not running away from the situation, even know that’s what my feet may be doing, I’m running because I can run, I can run far and long and fast. It saves me the trouble of listening to Louis rude comments. My legs were pumping even harder now as I saw Niall. He was leaving Harry’s flat. I smiled and moved my legs as fast as they could go. My shoulders moving in perfect timing with my legs. I still didn’t have the need to catch my breath; Niall would do that for me. “NIALL!” I shouted out while running, he turned around and in a split second of him doing so he was in my arms. I smiled like an idiot but I didn’t care, he was with me that’s all that mattered.

But something about this hug didn’t feel right, he was stiff. Almost scared. I pulled away from him with caution. “Niall.” I whispered into his ear, I tried to reach out for his hand but he threw it away. I was hurt, almost broken. “N-Niall…” I attempted again, as I pulled his chin up to face me his eyes were red and blotchy, he’d been crying for sure. “Babe…” I mumbled into his ear. As soon as the words ‘babe’ left my mouth he looked me straight in the eyes. “Don’t call me that” he growled lowly not wanting anyone to hear. What had I done? “Niall... W-what?” I felt myself let go, I felt numb but bruised, strong but week, alive but dead. What’s wrong with him? I felt myself start to let go of all control of myself, no Liam you cannot and will not cry. He looked at me mad and then said the words which broke my heart as he said them through his teeth, “this was a stupid idea, what was I thinking? I’m not gay or bi okay? I don’t like guys and I don’t like you okay so please stop it”, and with those words he walked off. Leaving me there, alone and broken.