PART 14:OH!!MY GUCCI...

-----------------------안녕  하세요------------------

<Yerin>

Me,Yein and BTS was here in our new house,I mean me and Yein..

It was bigger than I thought it would be. It had 3 rooms that quiet big and complete. It also has a kitchen and a dining room that had really pretty design. The living room was big for us.

I went to all room and realized all room had a toilet. I went to a master room at upstair and it was really beautiful.(This apartment was like a 2-storey house like apartment that in My Love From The Star)

(YERIN ROOM)
I placed my luggages beside the bed and started packaging.

After an hour of unpackaging,Taehyung went in my room and sat on my bed. "Wah,this house is rea....lly beautiful,"he said as he laying on my bed. I chuckled to his childish actionand went beside him.

He stood up and stared at me. "But you're the most beautiful,"he said and I felt my face heated as it became red. He cupped my cheeks with his big palm and whispered 'You blushing.'

He then gave me a light peck on my forehead and it last for about a minute .I close my eyes as I felt the pleasure of his kiss. "Saranghae,"he said as his forehead still attached with mine. I blushed even more and smilrd shyly.

When I felt his grip on my cheeks getting released,I ran to the living room joined BTS and Yein watching  Running Man.

"YAH!!YERIN-AHHH!!ANSWER ME FIRST!!!"Taehyung said as he ran toward me. All BTS and Yein looked at me curiously. "What had you two done,huh?"Jin asked.

"Uhmm..Nothing...much,"I said."Yah, why don't you answer,huh?"
Taehyung asked me while sitting with Jimin a few meters away from me.

He is sulking,right?? Eotteoke?? Aha!!!A lightbulb appeared on my head.

I went beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Jagiya,are you angry with me?"I asked him with my cute sound and a aegyeo. He turned his head to me and looked at me suprisingly but quickly looked away. Aisshh,this is so harder than I thought.

"Akhhh,oppa!!Mianhae,nado saranghae,"I said then kissed his cheek. He smirked at me and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. Then,all BTS 'woo' to us and my face became red again.

Then,I felt a sudden pain on my chest as I tried hard to resist it. The boys were happily talking while making a jokes to Yein.

"Yerin-ah,don't you wanna to invite GFRIEND to here?"Jungkook asked me then I knocked his head hardly and he hissed in pain. "Yah,I'm older than you!! But,yeah it was a good idea,"I said as the pains still unbearable.

TING!!TONG!!

"Are you expecting someone?"Taehyung asked me but I just shaked my head as I felt almost blacked out. I went to the door and opened it.

"Annyeonghaseyo,you must be the new owner of Unit 34,right?"a man asked me and I put my chin up and saw a really familiar face.

"Taeyong oppa,"I bowed to him and he handed me a bouquet of flower and a bag filled with fruits and foods. "Hope you like it!!Anyway,I don't expect that you'll moved here?"he said.

"Gumawo,oppa,"I said back.

"But,you're the owner of Unit 33,keuchi?"I asked him and he just chuckled lightly. "Hell no,the house owned by Jaehyun but NCT lived with him,"he said and I gasped as I shocked and the pai  was really unbearable. I hided it and focused on him.