Part 13:SEARCH!!

~Yerin POV~

I was now fully awake as I just went to shower. But suddenly,I remembered that I put my bag at downstair.

Eotteoke?!Eotteoke?!If this just my former house,I will just go bravely to downstair but I was in BTS dorm.

You must think why I choose BTS dorm than other Gfriend member dorm. Taehyung commanded me to. That boy,annoying but I love him.ㅋㅋㅋ

I had an idea so I walk out the toilet after putting the bathrope around her body. I walked out the room and rushed to the nightstand.

I grabbed my phone and called Yein's phone.

Yein:Eo,eonnie!!Waeyo??And why you so late??We already having our breakfast!!

Yerin:Come to my room with my bag...

Yein:Aa...oh...I see...arraseo!!

(Yein POV)

After the call,I sneakily went to my room that I shared with Jimin. I placed Yerin's bag in that room instead of that living room.

"Where you going??"Jungkook asked me as he noticed me. "To room. I exhausted,"I said to him while smiling.

"Where is Yerin noona?"he asked again and I just shrugged my shoulder. "Gotta go,"I said than rushed to the room.

I grabbed Yerin bag and pulled it to her room quietly. I knocked her door a few times and the door opened revealing Yerin with her body wrapped with towel.

"Here,"I gave her bag and she thanked me and walk in her room.

Actually,after yesterday iccident,Taehyung oppa insisted us to live with BTS before we found a suitable house. I was in the same room as Jimin and Yerin with Taehyung oppa. In this house,they had 4 rooms as J-hope, Jungkook and Jin oppa in the same room as Suga oppa and Namjoon oppa in the same room. At first,the roommates position were different so that I felt bad for this. So,me and Yerin eonnie decide to find home as soon as possible. With our money in our banks,we still could spend it for about 3 years later. So,we just need to work hard and spend the money carefully.

(Yerin POV)

I wore a simple clothes and going out of the room. I walk downstairs and saw BTS in the living room talking with each other while watching The Show.

"Oh,Yerin-ah..Annyeong,"Jimin said as he noticed me. "Ann...annyeong,"I said and walked to them. I saw Yein with Jimin eating some snacks.

"Where are you just now??You're not eating your breakfast!!"Taehyung said to me.

"I don't have any appetite,"I said half lying. Yes,I don't had mood to have some food.

"No,you have too.Now,follow me,"he said while draghing me to dining room. I have no choice but just followed him as I had no strength to fight him.

"Ja,sit here,"he said and I just sat on a chair. Then,he make his way to kitchen and making something for me.

After a few minutes,he came back with a bowl of rice, a bowl of stew kimchi and some of side dishes which is a jeon(korean pancake), kimchi and chicken rice. I started to eat it while Taehyung watched me eating that food.

"You cooked this?"I asked him and he just nodded his head while watching me eating that food. I took a jeon and take a bite of it. I tasted some salty but still delicious. His foods was delicious but quiet salty. But yeah,I love salty food.(this just a created facts not a real cause I don't know that if Yerin love salty food).

"Eottea?"he asked me as I took a last bite of that jeon. "Yeah,delicious and I love it although....."I don't continued my words as I heard his sigh.

"Don't worry,it just a lityle salty but I love salty food,anyway,"I said while smiling to him that making him smiled to me.

"Eo,Taehyung-ie. I has something to tell you,"I said to him and he quickly turned his head to me.

"Me and Yein gonna searchs for our new house this afternoon.Is that okay for you?"I said to him. "Could you just stay with us?"he asked and I shaked my head.

"No,"I said. "Arraseo,so,me,Jimin,Jungkook and Rapmonster hyung will follow you guys,okay,"he said and I just smiled at him.

"If just you guys live here,every morning I will breakfast with you,"he said and I just smiled to him.

<skip to 13 in the afternoon>>>

I wore some simple clothes abd wearing a natural make up that made my face glower.

I grabbed my 'NY' hat and my bag and quickly went downstair.

"Annyeong,"Taehyung said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I look at Yein and saw she was with Jimin who clinging his arm around her hand. I look at Yein and her face became red.

"Kajja,"Rapmon said and quickly went to the garage. I sat with Taehyung at the second row with Yein while Jimin sat beside Rapmonster.

"Let's just get a house near our school,"Taehyung said and we just nodded our head. Then,we saw an apartment that just three blocks away from their house.

"This house looks nice and wise,"Jimin said while going out of the car after Rapmon parked it. We went out and went in the house.

I saw a man that went out the house with a suit. I went to him and greeted him as well Tae,Yein,Jimin and Rapmon.

"Annyeonghaseyo,can I ask if this house had a rented house that was empty?"I asked him. "Hmm,yeah. A house beside us was empty cause the owner was going to sold or rented it,"he said and I smiled to him. "Could you give the owner number if you have?"Yein said and he just nodded his head.

Then,he gave me a bussiness card from his bag and we thanked him. Wr bowed to him and walked back to our car.

"Are this house was near the cafe you worked to?"Jimin said to me. I looked around and looked around me.

"Cause my house was just a 15 km from here so it was quiet far but our school just 3 km from here. We could just walk to school,"I said abd Yein just nodded her head.

Jalhanda!!!We found a house!!!!

In the car,I tried called the owner and he/she picked up the call after 30 minutes.

Yerin:Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Minho-ssi. Are you the owner of unit 34 GwangJak Apartment?

Minho:Eo,Ne!!Waeyo??Duguya?

Yerin:Ireumeun Jung Yerin imnida. I would like to rents your house,is that okay?

Minho:Wah,okay. When will you moving in??

Yerin:Maybe tomorrow. And how much rent this house(?)?

Minho:Around 5000+k KDW.Is taht okay?

Yerin:Uhmm,okay. Deal.

Minho:My lawyer will meet you so you could just call him.I will text his number cause he had my house key.

Yerin:Eo,ne!Kamsahamnida!!

Minho:ne,cheonmanayo.

~~~~~~
End of Chapter 13....

Vote and Comment....