PART 7:JAE...JAEHYUN

(Joongki POV)

What happened yesterday was always repeated on my mind.Why does he cried so loud?And why do I even tried to kiss her?

It was Saturday, means no school.I just waking up from bed and quickly prepared myself.

I think I want to hangout with my friend,Kwangsoo.I went to Ark Fire Game Station where Kwangsoo having his part time.

I always come there for helping and hangout and I'm the one who always played the game.ㅋㅋㅋ.Like always.

(Yerin POV) 1 week later,

Like always,I am now walking to ICE Café to work.I guess I need to do some OT.hehehe...

I changed to my uniform and start doing my routine.While none of the costumer comes,I started to dancing some of my favourite song.

"Wah,you're really talented,Yerin-sii,"I shocked and quickly turned my head and saw Manager-nim clapping his hand to me.

"It was nothing,manager-nim,"I said while scratching my neck.

"You should audition,Yerinnie,"I heard Hayoung butted in our conversation.

"I'm not interested,yet!!"I said. Please stop this.Since the second day I work here,they saw me dancing while doing my routine.And they start teasing me and laughed when saw my face turning red bcuz of too much embaressment. Go back to story!!😀

"Aish,jinjja!!Hayoung,geumanhae,"I started to know Hayoung since the first day of my work. Unexpectedly,we're birth at the same year so I don't have to call her eonnie or dongsaeng. I got distracted again,Go back to the story.

Then,I heard the bell ring, signed that someone is coming.Customer. I quickly running toward the counter to took his order since Ji Eun eonnie was in her holiday.

I turn my head to that person and felt like I was losing my balance.I managed to standing straight and still saw him.

It was him.The boy who had broke my heart into pieces.Although,it was not his fault but I don't know.

Jae..Jaehyun..He is my first love and my first boyfriend but bcuz of an operation made us broke up.

I was snapped out from my thought when I heard him was clapping his hand infront of my face.

Damn.Did he realizes that I was staring at him all the time?Urgh,Crap!!

"Wh..what would..would you like to have,sir?"I asked him.Why am I need to be nervous and being stuttered like this??

"Give me 1 ice coffee,1 latte,1 americano,1 cheesecake and 2 red velvet cake,please!"he said m and wrote all that in the computer."All that are 170 KRW,"he give me the coffee and I gave him his order number.He started walking away and sat on his table.

I quickly run into staff room and leaned my back on the wall."Why do he have to be here?"I sighed and run to the counter again and do my routine.

(Jaehyun POV)

"Yah,Jaehyun. Please treat us coffee at your favourite cafe,"Donghyuk hyung asked. "Waeyo,hyung?"I asked with my eyes widened.

"There is no one I could believe to buy."he said while doing aegyo. Ewww,i felt like I want to vomit.

"Ahh,arraseo hyung.Just stop doing that. You look like a pig,"I said while laughing. He just throw a sofa pillow to me.

"So,what do you want?"I asked and he put his finger on his chin.Like he was thinking.

"1 latte, 1 americano and 2 red velvet cake."Wow,so many. FYI,Donghyuk hyung stomach was just like bear tummy.

"Arraseo,"I said and grabbed my jacket.I wear my sneaker and get into my car.Just like always, I went to ICE Cafe but since I was too busy this week I can't go here.

I really miss their cheesecake.

Back to the story.....Sorry Jaehyun...

I was searching for a parking lot and found one and quickly park it. I locked my car and went inside the cafe.

I quickly walking toward the counter and found a familiar face.She was staring at me.

It was Yerin.My first love and also my first Girlfriend.I still love her but I don't know about her feeling toward me.

Is she still love me?Is she still loyal?Or does she fallen to other person??Aish,molla!!

If I was not having that stupid sickness.We probably were a cute couple now. But because of my Brain Tumor, I forget all about her but I wish that I never will remember her. But my memory about her come back since last year.

I decided to break the silence so I clapped my hand infront of her face.She was shocked. I admit that she was really cute that time.

She quickly proceeded my order and gave my order number.She run toward the staff room.

I was just imagined that she will react when saw me:"Oppa,bogoshipeoyeo!!"

I took my order and went straight to my apartment. That I rent with my hyung, Donghyuk.

I gave him his coffee and he thanked me like a 5 years old kid.I just chuckled at his action and locking myself in my room.

I opened my phone and look to my wallpaper, me and Yerin at amusement park. We're really happy that time. She doesn't even changed a bit. Her nose, her eyes, her lips and her hair. She doesn't even changed her style.

I doesn't even took off my jacket and slowly closed my eyes.I slept while hugging my phone. Pathetic.

(Yerin POV)

But, how can I face him? I already fallen for Taehyung!!This is a stress...

I hope that his memory when we're together will never come back.

I now walking to my home after 6 hour shift.I strecthed my hand and keep on yawning. I really don't want to go back home. You all know why!!

Then, I arrived home and locking myself in my room. I just want to visit my mom tomorrow.It had been 2 days I'm not visited her.I miss her.

Kakao!!my phone ringing that mean someone sending message to me.

[[From:TaeTae

Meet me in front of your house.^_^.Now. N.O.W.]]

[[To:TaeTae

Why should I?I'm tired.Leave me alone!!]]

Ish,this kid!!Can he just leave me alone?!!

[[From:TaeTae

You want me to dragged you from your bed!!Get out now!!😈😈]]

[[To:TaeTae

Aish,arraseo!!]]

[[From:TaeTae

You need to look presentable,arraseo.]]

I just ignored that message and quickly changed my clothes. He is very weird. Weirdo.

I sit on my make up table and prepared myself.I wear a light pink lip gloss, a black eyeliner. And for the last touch,i put a simple black mascara.

After finished with the last touch, and........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!

I want to make it more interesting!!

A:Lame
B:boring
C:Excited

Please follow me and vote..ENJOY!!