PART 10:THE TALK

(Yerin POV)

I went to the cafeteria with him. And, I mean,Jaehyun. We sat on a table that behind the window.

"Why are you avoiding me?"he asked. I started to felt nervous and awkward. "I...I just.."

"You already move on and love that guy,right?"he cutted my word and I became speechless. Then, AWKWARD...

"Yeah,you already remembered everything,right?"I asked him. He nodded his head and I released a big sigh.

What should I do now?I slightly love him!!Aish,micheoseo!!

"I think, we should go back,"I said. He hummed in response and pushing my wheelchair. He pushed me until we arrived my ward.

I sighed in relieved and suddenly saw Taehyung coming toward us. He take the turn to pushed my wheelchair while gave a glare death to Jaehyun.

Seriously,TaeTae!!

I lay on my bed and he sat beside me. "Who is he?"he asked. "Uhmm,Just a childhood friend,"I said. Why I need to lie to him??

He just nodded his head while making an '0' with his mouth. Then, the nurse come with a tray of hospital food.

Urgh,hospital food!!I hate it!!It tasted bitter and tasteless!!

"Let me feed you,"he said. "Okay,"I said and gave him a sweet smile. After having a few feed, the ward's door opened and revealed a figure that really similar.

It was Aunt Shin. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"Eommeonim,you arrived,"I said while breaking the hug. She nodded her head and sat beside me.

She saw Taehyung still sitting on the chair and stared at him.

(Taehyung POV)

I saw a woman that in 30 or more walk in the ward. She quickly hugged Yerin tightly.

"Eommeonim,you arrived,"I heard Yerin said and I looked at that woman in confused look.

She stared at me and I quickly stood up and bowed to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"she stared at me and then smiled widely."You really brilliant,Rin-ah,"she said to Yerin.

"You must be Yerin's boyfriend,isn't?"she asked and I just nodded my head. It's true,right!!!

"I thought of making the funeral's in two days from today,"she said and her face became more serious. Like giving the hint,I quickly went out the room as it was her personal things.

(No one POV)

"We should tell your father,Rin-ah,"Shin Ah-Yeon said while looking to Yerin. "Like he care what is going on here,"Yerin said with a fierce sound.

Although, Yerin was a cheerful and playful girl but she also had the other side. A sad side. She covered her sadness, dissapointment and hatred with her smiles. No one can know how she felt. With her smile,no one know about her sickness.

Now,she don't know waht she need to do. Did she had to call her father but she doesn't sure that the freakin' hpe will care about all of this. But she fu****** sure that her father doesn't even care about this. Why!!? Because she had another woman that more beautiful and sexy than mom!!

"But,we should tell him and it was his own bussiness to care or not,"Aunt Shin said. "Arraseo,"Yerin said gaving up.

"Jja,"Aunt Shin giving Yerin her phone taht already calling my father. I refused but she still with her decision. I gave up and put the phone beside my ear.

(A/N:I will make it like this so it would be easiest..My style..ITSY BITSY)

Father:Yeobeoseoyo??

Yerin:Appa...

Father:Eoh,Yerin-ah. Waeyo?? Where had you been this week that you doesn't even come back home?? And why you use Ah-Yeon's phone??

Yerin:I'm in hospital!!

Father:Mwo!!?? Are you alright?!

Yerin:I'm okay!!But, something happened to mom..

Father:What is it??

Yerin:Mom...i...is...di...ed...

Father:What??When??

Yerin:Yesterday..

Father:Why don't you just called me in that fucking time??

Yerin:I thought that you don't even care about mom and just cared abput your new-soon-to-be-wife.

Father:What??

Yerin:You cheated on my mom with another sexy and beautiful woman.

Father:Yerin-ah...

Yerin:You doesn't have to apologize from me because I don't want to hear it. If you want to come just come, I will appreacite it.

Father:Yer...

Yerin ended the call and placed the phone on the nightstand. She looked up to the ceiling and just kept staring at it.

(Flashback)

A girl was sat on a bench while waiting for someone. She was wearing a dark blue jeans with a blue stripped black shirt. She wears an orange baseball jumper and a blue sneakers. With her cute bob-black-hair that add her cute face.

Then, a woman approached her and smiled happily to her. "Yerin-ah,"the woman said. "Eomma,why so long?"the girl asked.

"I'm sorry. Wanna go to another ride?"the woman said happily. "Ok,"the girl said happily while hopping up and down.

The woman and the girl was Yerin and her mother. Yerin remembered when they went to Lotte World together without any control. Yeah,they wanna go without the messing bodyguard and her father.

They was very happy that day and they could forget about the problem for a while. They kept laughed and smiled to each other.

~Flashback end~

Yerin felt someone come in the room so she quickly laying her body on the bed. She closed her eyes and pushing herself to slept.

"Yerin-ah,"It was Jaehyun. He was just ended up walking here after 10 minutes walking without any directions. He missed Yerin very much and couldn't even move on.

Although,he knew that she already had new boyfriend. He couldn't gave up easily until he tried his best.

"I love you very much,Yerin-ah,"he said while touching Yerin's soft face."What should I do to forget about you?"he asked.

Then,.......

~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaa.....Cliffhanger....

Vote;:::

Yerin X Taehyung

Yerin X Jaehyun

Hihihi...I just want to know how many Taerin and Jaerin shipper....

Vote and comment....

If you curious who is on the multimedia...It was me...Hahaha...I was having a black-brown face...hihihi....